PDA

View Full Version : FLORIDA SCHOOL BOARD SHOOTING

Matt In Oklahoma
12-17-2010, 06:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQjQOlJvMzE 6min in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JNCLBEvko4&feature=related

There are better videos where it shows the whole thing but suddenly I cant find them because trolls post to much junk and wipe out the critical parts.
the point of my post is you need to watch this and look real hard at how folks deal with the situation and when you would draw and fire if you were carrying and what angle you would need so not to hit others. Look at the shooting and the hits themselves, they were solid torso hits but no hollywood summersault or instant incapacitation. There is no magic bullet or caliber folks period. Down is down, and if you train any other way (IE: I hit the target and it didn't fall but wanted my score anyway) then you are cheating yourself. The gunman didnt drop right away and even when he did he still returned fire and then shot himself. Again down is down folks.
On another note I would love to train that brave but underpowered woman who tried to disarm him. She has COURAGE!! BUT NO BRAINS OR TRAINING. She is the bomb though, wasn't gonna leave her friends behind. What a woman.

Don't shy away from watching these types of things. These will help you rationalize how you may react. They are ugly and hard to watch for some, I understand, but it is important to protect you and the ones you love. The Officer who shot him stated that he thought he was going to go to jail for shooting someone in the back. He was more than justified but due to his improper lifetime of training and thinking he believed he was in trouble when in fact he was quite the opposite. Put shirts on your targets, put them on backwards and sideways as one of our counterparts here says "get out of the box, get out of the box and get out of the box"!

Klayton
12-17-2010, 09:41 PM
Easy!!! You wouldn't draw. Because the FEDERAL law prevents CCW in school buildings. So you get to sit there and beg for your life like the other guy did!! THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING ME MR POLITICIAN!!!

Bearman202
12-18-2010, 12:24 AM
Okay, the six "men" sat there and stared while the woman tried to disarm the guy. Then, the four on the end sat there, unmoving, until he actually dropped the hammer. Whoever it was out of the frame didn't shoot until the guy had actually fired a couple of shots. Sad, all the way around. It's like nobody even considered the possibility of something like that happening. Also, he did manage to get off two shots AFTER he had been hit. It's good to keep that in mind, and why I plan on pulling the trigger until the target is on the ground or the thing goes "click."

WiseOwl
12-18-2010, 12:47 PM
This looks staged...oh my god. What a bunch of puscators...WOW

Matt In Oklahoma
12-18-2010, 01:10 PM
This looks staged...oh my god. What a bunch of puscators...WOW
Unfortunatley it's not. Sheeple are not even willing to fight or run for their own lives anymore. They are Zombies that just stand around with their mouths open, moaning and whining, and are more predominant than warriors. There was one warrior there but she lacked the tools needed due to an "educated" lifestyle I'm sure. She woke up to what's really out there too late to PREPARE. Now is the time to prepare, not when "IT" happens and try and figure it out as you go. I know for the most part I'm preaching to the choir on this but there are still a few on the fence. My Grandpa used to say "Boy you know what you get when you stradle a fence? A sore crotch." Older I got the more sense he made.
Laws or no laws I will not be a victim. I go home every night period. Doesn't mean I'm proud of some of the things I've done or won't be judged in the end but I will go home.

Klayton
12-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Nobody is mentioning it so I will, it is just ONE MORE scenario that proves outlawying ALL guns in a school building only HELPS the bad guy do his deed. A CCW member in that situation could have stopped the bad guy a lot sooner than a security guard who had to run from God knows where to return fire only after the bad guy started shooting.

POLITICIANS need their azzes kicked for this very reason. THEY are the ones making it easier for the bad guy, and harder for the good guy.