PDA

View Full Version : Radiation Protection using Natural Methods

Patriot Prepper
03-23-2011, 11:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UqNm-4AwWk&feature=relmfu

This is a video I did that shows how you can get protection from radiation exposure or sickness using natural health principles.

In the video, I explain methods that were used to help Hiroshima victims recover. I have also included other natural health principles including wheat grass.

I have used natural health principles for over 35 years. In that period, I have not needed, or used a doctor. I do not use any prescription or over the counter drugs. I have no illnesses or heath issues. At 59 years old, I just might be doing something right. I believe natural health methods have saved my life.

I believe preppers/survivalists need to get healthy now and overcome disease and illness before the SHTF. They also need to learn how to get healthy and overcome illness when TEOTWAWKI happens.

God bless you.
Patriot Prepper

Klayton
03-23-2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the vid Patriot... but that wheat grass didn't look too yummy, does it come in chocolate malt by chance? :)

ippr123
03-24-2011, 02:18 AM
Great post .There are also various herbs and key foods to protect ourselves from radiations.

Patriot Prepper
03-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the vid Patriot... but that wheat grass didn't look too yummy, does it come in chocolate malt by chance? :)

You are right about the way it looks. I love the way it tastes but I think that is aquired. Many people get sick if they drink more than an ounce, unitl their systems are cleansed. Sorry it only comes in one flavor - grass flavored. It is really healthy stuff, and many people have healed all forms of disease using wheat grass. I suggest you give it a try and start growing it. Thank you for the comment.

Patriot Prepper
03-24-2011, 10:35 AM
Great post .There are also various herbs and key foods to protect ourselves from radiations.

Thank you for the complement. You are right, there are many things we can do to protect and improve our health. I did not want to limit anyone to just those items listed in the video. I listed the items in the video because they are extremely powerful and do have direct radiation protection properties. This will be a series on health and I will be going over more items that can improve health and strengthen the immune system, including herbs and other food items. I really appreciate your observation and feed back. Thank you!!!

Lowdown3
03-24-2011, 10:41 AM
Good post.

Vitamin C and calcium are a couple to stock for radiation as well.

Patriot Prepper
11-29-2011, 05:20 PM
Good post.

Vitamin C and calcium are a couple to stock for radiation as well.

Especially Vitamin C

Matt In Oklahoma
11-29-2011, 05:35 PM
Especially Vitamin C
Ok cool so lets talk about vitamin c got me few quetions. Rose hips and pine needles right? Can this be from any rose or any variety of pine? What other sources cause i aint got no oranges growing round here in South Central Idaho :)

goatlady
11-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Absolutely miso was a life saver then and now and I understand it's the "red" miso that works the best.