PDA

View Full Version : Just installed Truglo Tritium/Fiber Optic Site on my XDm .45

tarheelsman71
05-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Shazaam!! I would like to say first of all...I did not install it. Gunsmith in Charlotte did. However I would like to say that they are awesome. In the dark they are super bright and during the day they shine like the sun!! :o Very pleased. Dont know if I got ripped off or not, but for $120 installed it seems like a good deal to me. And if someone breaks into my house after dark they will become priceless. I will try to take some pictures of them and post them later. Cant really take it out and start snapping photos at work. Although, I wish I could!!;)

TyrannyUnleashed
05-24-2011, 10:30 PM
With the prices I have seen for those beauties, that sounds like a good deal. I have been wanting to get them for my Glocks. Did you get the green front and green rear?
I just bought a car for my son, so those will need to wait a few months for me.

Snakebite
05-30-2011, 08:51 AM
Excellent Choice! I have installed them on every Glock I have. The price you paid to have them installed is a fair price...
My only complaint is that they don't make them for my brands of 1911's that I own...