PDA

View Full Version : Systema in WNC

snare
10-03-2011, 09:40 AM
There is a training group/club that is affiliated with Kevin Secours Combat Systema in WNC.

The person who started the group has trained in Ryabko Systema for a few years, I believe.

Check it out here:

http://www.wncsystema.com/index.html

I attend and do recommend it.

snare
10-06-2011, 08:31 AM
Anyone else here study Systema? I see tabwyo studies Sambo.

1Admin
10-06-2011, 11:04 AM
No training group local to my area, but you may see me at some of the seminars.

I think Vlad is supposed to be in NC this weekend.

Never trained with Kevin but have seen some of his dvd's and some of the movement drills, etc. have helped me out considerably in ground fighting.

Very good stuff.

snare
10-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Yes, there is a seminar in Charlotte this weekend. I can not make it though.

This training group is very local to me. We meet twice a week. Went last night. Enjoyed it immensely. The leader is excellent, passionate and a great person.

I am very blessed to have this opportunity.

Have you listed yourself as a training partner on russianmartialart.com? Maybe you can help start a group.

Not_Yet_Prepped
10-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Snare,

I might have to head out and see what this is all about! Thanks for sharing!

snare
10-07-2011, 04:15 PM
NYP,

Do it !

I am headed to Burnsville on Sunday night.

I am very impressed with the leader/instructor.

If you are interested in Systema, this is the closest opportunity for us in the WNC/AVL area. And it costs nothing to come check it out. Give Bryan a heads up.

snare
10-07-2011, 11:32 PM
NYP, Sent you a PM.

Not_Yet_Prepped
10-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Hope to see you guys Wednesday night!

snare
10-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Looking forward to meeting you there and training with you.

Last night was EXCELLENT ! I brought a couple more people and someone else made the trip down from Johnson City.

NYP, sent you some more PMs ...either the word limit is really small or I am a wordy son of a gun. :)

1Admin
10-11-2011, 08:36 AM
Went to the seminar with Vlad and Konstantine. Excellent stuff. Saw a few familiar faces... :)

snare
10-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Went to the seminar with Vlad and Konstantine. Excellent stuff. Saw a few familiar faces... :)

Great! I hear Mark is a great teacher as well. Someday I hope to get to a Vlad/friends seminar and a Kevin seminar.

snare
09-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Lots more Combat Systema going on in WNC !

www.mountainforge.org