PDA

View Full Version : Prepartion for Social Collapse Class

Tactical Spamming Readines
06-13-2012, 02:37 PM
SPAMMARASSA.COM AND SPAMMERoncepts.COM

Friends, please take a moment and re-visit your preparedness for social collapse with me. If we are truly interested in our survival and preparation we all must periodically evaluate our plans, supplies and abilities. If you have not considered survival preparation before, or think of it as a "militia/survivalist nut" topic, think again! One of the ways that I evaluate my own plans is when I conduct a Preparation for Social Collapse Class - I learn as much from the attendees as they learn from the class! The tactics and firearms training, along with a discussion on the invaluable knowledge and experience that I gained during my work in New Orleans, post-Katrina, make this class the premiere survival/preparedness course available. You do not have to be well versed in the topic to attend. All I require is that you can handle firearms in a safe manner and you have an open mind! .com to register.
Be Safe, Be Prepared and Be Well, Todd the spammer who doesn't follow rules, wonder how that would work out on his range or in his class? Not safe to not follow the rules Todd...

1Admin
06-13-2012, 02:52 PM
"Friends, please take a momemt and re-visit the flipping rules we have posted everywhere that you agreed to upon joining. No spamming the forums with your crap.

Late to the game with the idea for the class, good timing yes but done previously yes many a times, VERY poorly executed marketing however.

No exceptions to the spamming rule, sorry buh bye. Try to get some free advertising somewhere else.

Matt In Oklahoma
06-13-2012, 05:25 PM
You should let some of us go to his spam class and disrupt it, besides thats a dumb advertisment for this website
"If you have not considered survival preparation before" wow why didnt we think of that, gosh then we coulda been on a prepardness website, oh wait duh LOL

protus
06-13-2012, 07:10 PM
how do you prepare for spam? I mean...it aint like krystals or Taco bell where it sneaks up on you like a bad night at a all you can eat sushi bar in south dakota or something...........

qrprat77
06-13-2012, 07:30 PM
It's not spam you have to prepare for, it's the end of spam as we know it!
No more MLM Scams!
No more viagry ads!
No more mr Homomo Rafiki Shabazz fresh from Libya with hoards of black dollars!
No sir,
in the PAW we has new SPAMS!
mainly, it will wandering hordes of gypsies with contaminated water, swole cans of beanie weanies, and magic heirloom seeds that grow huge beanstalks.
AND REAL CANS OF SPAM!
teh horrorz!

thedreamers
06-13-2012, 07:47 PM
There are so many things you can do with spam....breakfast, lunch and dinner. yum yum lol You know the nuts are always trying to get on the good web sites to get people to come to theres.

Patriotic Sheepdog
06-13-2012, 08:22 PM
If you have not considered survival preparation before....

He needs to change marketing companies, or get his money back. I mean, he posted this comment on a survival and preparedness site......REALLY?

WiseOwl
06-13-2012, 09:31 PM
This is hilarious guys

BioG8r
06-13-2012, 11:08 PM
All I can say is,,,,,SQUIRREL,,, or um WOW!

xdpatriot
06-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Heehaha. Entertainment at its best!

GnomeHex
06-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Sometimes you just can't find this much fun for free. Then again, reading over everything probably wasn't on his short list of to dos.

1Admin
06-25-2012, 09:45 PM
Sometimes you just can't find this much fun for free. Then again, reading over everything probably wasn't on his short list of to dos.

Riiiighhht.

Well I'm sorry if his "to do" list didn't include reading the flippin user AGREEment (key word there AGREE), or the rules, or the other numerous posts we have about not spamming the forums all over the place. I'm sorry if his "short list" did not include using some flipping MANNERS, common sense and tact.

So if I went over to his house, walked in without knocking, ate a bunch of his food, stole a bunch of stuff and then proceeded to use his living room floor as a toilet, would it be acceptable because it wasn't on my "short list of to dos" to know that wasn't acceptable behavior?

I'll be over about 7pm...