PDA

View Full Version : Crime rates in your neighborhood

monkeybird
10-07-2010, 09:34 AM
http://www.neighborhoodscoutreports.com/

This is an interesting source of information. Put in any address, and get information of that areas satistics. While indept information requires a subscription, info like crime and schools etc is free.

610Alpha
10-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Its a little off on my neighborhood, no one is hip and trendy in my neighborhood :) Parents with kids from 1-11 yrs old and Retiree's. If they think anyone in these 2 groups is hip and trendy then they have a different meaning of hip and trendy. :)

littleant
10-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Don't need their report to tell me my neighborhood is going downward. A few nights ago I heard gunfire around midnight and I don't live that close to the range. I had my son run around and recheck all our windows and doors while I made ready just in case. He kept insisting it had to be firecrackers until the helicopters with the spotlights started flying over head. Then he got to thinking maybe Mom knows more than he figured.

Since the economy took a dive the Qwikmart down the street has been robbed multiple times and they always seem to come running into my neighborhood to try and hide. I think its happened at least 3 times just this year. And believe it or not we're still considered not bad of a neighborhood compared to others. I so cannot wait to get outta here. If I could just get a buyer for my house I am so gone from here.