PDA

View Full Version : BLACK JUDGE COMES DOWN ON "WHITE BOY"

slingshot
10-07-2010, 10:56 AM
It was in the news today about a black judge in Pittsburgh, PA, refusing a plea bargain from a "white boy." Can you imagine the outcry if a white judge had refused the same from a "black boy!" For years all I've heard about is white racism. During those same years, the only racists I have met have been blacks. Why is that? Why are "hate crime" charges reserved for whites only? Blacks are never charged with "hate crimes," even when courtroom evidence proves that their victims were singled out because they were white? Why is that? Is there an "open season" on whites in this country, sanctioned by the federal government and the news media?

Boyd
10-07-2010, 07:53 PM
It was in the news today about a black judge in Pittsburgh, PA, refusing a plea bargain from a "white boy." Can you imagine the outcry if a white judge had refused the same from a "black boy!" For years all I've heard about is white racism. During those same years, the only racists I have met have been blacks. Why is that? Why are "hate crime" charges reserved for whites only? Blacks are never charged with "hate crimes," even when courtroom evidence proves that their victims were singled out because they were white? Why is that? Is there an "open season" on whites in this country, sanctioned by the federal government and the news media?

Ok, I want to share a little bit about myself and my family before I am judged for my statements......

I grew up in a group home that took in foster kids. For close to 24 years I've been involved directly or indirectly with foster care (and now I have a group home license)... I have adopted sibs. One is black, one is half black.. I am cauc..... I have literally been in fights and had broken limbs because I did not recognize the diff in color of skin in a very KKK heavy area. I was tossed out of school more than anyone else in my graduating year... and it's in the yearbooks......

I've also taken in black kids, as well as half and mixed of all races into my house (because I am a licensed group home); Let me tell you, racism is alive and strong. The dirty looks I get when I take my 9 year old with me shopping is so thick I can cut it with a knife. The behind my back comments, the dirty stuff that is said to my 3 biological sons is horrible. And I can honestly say, here in Michigan most of the racism is Black by 80% and white 20%. This story doesn't surprise me one bit.

I've had folks accuse me of being into foster care because of the money. The money is a joke.. And so is racism. I hate to be all hakuna matata n stuff, but honestly, things need to change.. and like I said, not surprised.

Buster
10-07-2010, 09:23 PM
he should be removed from the bench---he has just given many of those that have passed through his courtroom and those that will grounds for appeal of an unfavorable verdict