FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Thread: Forum notice

Forum notice

It's important to realize that no one here is giving medical advice, nor should anything written on these forums be construed as medical advice- no matter the source.

Keep everything in context, this is for worst case, stuff hits the fan and no doctor may ever be available again type situations.

I think that's all we need to say about that but if the Moderators of this forum want to chime in with anything else along these lines, feel free.

Admin

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Admin...
    For the most part I think those that are regulars know that the stuff we talk about here is just that...it's for when things really go sour...really sour and there is no other medical sources around. No one knows what "sour" will look like and who knows what medical equipment/supplies will be available to the general public. We can basically "think out loud" and hash through different scenarios and maybe learn something we will never have to use.

The real problem comes from some idiot surfing the web and stumbles on a thread and decices to try something we talked about. You cannot govern stupidity.

Sheepdog
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Javin
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    You cannot govern stupidity.
    I disagree entirely. If you give it the right entitlements, it can keep you in office.

Not trying to create more work, but you might want to make discussions like that in a registered member area to help control it and make the disclaimer a lot stronger. It won't help, but when some darwin award canidate reads some of the stuff posted and acts on it, anyone can and will sue anyone, but it will help you sleep better at night

Blog Entries
    Another site I go to has this up:

Medical Disclaimer:

WE ARE NOT YOUR DOCTORS.

This forum exists ONLY to allow the members of this site to share ideas and learn from one another. It is not intended for viewing by people who need medical care. THERE IS NO HEALTH CARE PROVIDER-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND SURVIVALANDPREPAREDNESS.COM OR ANYONE WHO POSTS HERE. If you need medical advice, consult with an appropriate health care professional.

DO NOT RELY ON ANYTHING POSTED IN THIS FORUM.

This forum exists for training purposes only. Information posted here may be completely inaccurate. If you rely upon posts in this forum for purposes of medical treatment, you could be seriously injured or killed. SURVIVALANDPREPAREDNESS.COM AND ALL INDIVIDUALS POSTING HERE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR UTILITY OF INFORMATION POSTED HERE. If you rely upon information posted in this forum, you do so at your own risk and at your peril.

SURVIVALANDPREPAREDNESS.COM AND ITS POSTERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING POSTED HERE.

By entering this site and this forum, YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISKS, known or unknown, associated with any use of or reliance upon the information posted here. You further agree, on behalf of yourself and all persons entitled to bring claims based on or related to your use of SURVIVALANDPREPAREDNESS.COM, that SURVIVALANDPREPAREDNESS.COM and its posters SHALL NOT BE LIABLE for, and YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE, any claims or damages arising out of your use of this site and your use of or reliance upon information posted here.
    Original text as found on SOCNET and used with permission from the original poster. I contacted him and got the green light to use it here. Just changed the name of the forum.

its annoyingly disturbing that you should have to post something SOO obvious. I understand why but it's no less aggravating.. Stupid should hurt!!!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justanothergunnut View Post
    its annoyingly disturbing that you should have to post something SOO obvious. I understand why but it's no less aggravating.. Stupid should hurt!!!
    We can't fix stupid, but they usually fix themself over time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!