FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Thread: colours

Blog Entries

colours

yeah colours.

blue on gree is hard to see. same with the black. i know its a work in progress but now theres another thread for new mods/admin to edit, delete etc.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Cleetus is tinkering around with the colors. I like this new one with the green though.

I have changed the time setting to Eastern standard AT LEAST 3 times. I don't know what the deal is with it????

i like this color scheme too. its easy on the eyes and while not flashy it has a warm homey feel to it.

I like the green with the tan on the inside.

Cleetus messed with it most of the afternoon. It's a hard thing to even FIND on the admin user section, and you have to change each and every little section one at a time.

I'm like "just make the whole thing.." then I looked at each and every little deal. It was a PITA for sure.....

They say geniuses pick green......

Blog Entries
    well let ole C know it looks good!

Roger that 2 Tango. C says "What's the point?" Actually I added that in.

I think this is the color scheme we will run with for a while.

Are you able to see the new ad on the header on the General Discussion forum?

Changed the registration process a bit, evidently their was no "you have to confirm" email. Should be now.

We need someone to post something with a pic and check to make sure all that is working fine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Admin View Post
    Roger that 2 Tango. C says "What's the point?" Actually I added that in.

I think this is the color scheme we will run with for a while.

Are you able to see the new ad on the header on the General Discussion forum?

Changed the registration process a bit, evidently their was no "you have to confirm" email. Should be now.

We need someone to post something with a pic and check to make sure all that is working fine.

Are you smoking this **** so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this ****. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is. Elias was full of ****. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight... with any man who does what he's told. But when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that... in any of you. Not one.

Police up your spare rounds and frags. Don't leave nothin' for the dinks.

As I'm sure Elias will be, fighting with Barnes for what Rhah called "possession of my soul." There are times since, I've felt like a child, born of those two fathers. But be that as it may, those of us who did make it have an obligation to build again. To teach to others what we know, and to try with what's left of our lives to find a goodness and a meaning to this life.

like that ?

Egg Zach Lee like that. You must have found a script, I think the wording is all correct.