FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Mini BNVD DKX M7 Level III HALO Medical Supplies
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    So I've always found it funny that a couple of NV dealers like to act like they have "easy returns"

Really?

So OVER A MONTH AGO now I get a call from a fellow who believed the BS some dealer pushes about "if you don't like it I'll refund your money right away."

He told me horror stories about THREE units they sent him (he purchased one) trying to make him happy. He described the problems with each unit. These were PVS14's that were sold in the $3K plus price range and marketed as "so much better" than everyone elses blah blah blah.

I explained to him that he was probably getting RECYCLED units that others had also sent back realizing they were junk. If the dealer truly did "easy returns", was he simply going to scrap the crappy 14's? Hell no, that dealer was obviously recycling the crappy units to customers like him. Hence why the "easy returns" on Night Vision is a bunch of BS.

So after numerous phone calls with him and a bunch of emails wherein he was "waiting for a refund" from that dealer that pushes "easy returns" and "satisfaction guaranteed", he kept waiting. I decided to follow up with him as everyone is expecting a price increase from ITT after the first of April.
    obert Henry robertjrhenterprises@gmail.com
    Mar 27 (6 days ago)

to Andy
    Going through my old emails I found the email from you from almost a month ago asking me to hold a PVS14 from you while you were getting a refund for some other unit you got elsewhere that you weren't happy with.

Just a heads up, ITT/Exelis is raising tube prices on April 1st. I'm not sure how fast that will affect our prices, but it will affect our prices at least somewhat.

Just wanted to follow up with you as I won't be able to hold that price much longer due to the price increase. Let me know what's going on when you have a chance.

Robert

www.jrhenterprises.com

Andy OPSEC
    Mar 27 (6 days ago)

to me
    I'm waitingon the arrival of their check, the I'll call you.
    Thanks

Andy
    919OPSECOPSEC
    Often times you see dealers pushing this "compare ours to others and if you don't like ours we will refund your money" type BS. Folks, this is simply a MARKETING PLOY to try to build confidence in your purchase. As you can see from "Andy" above who is waiting for his "refund" for over a money now, it's all a bunch of Bravo Sierra.

If a deal seems to good to be true, if the terms seem so angelic and the sugar so thick to get you to buy, it's probably BS.

A good product will speak for itself. A good product will have piles of good reviews from EXPERTS in the field.

Be careful who you buy from, "Andy" is still waiting for his "easy refund"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

E-mail Address: OPSEC
    Name: Jim C.
    Company:
    Phone Number:
    Request:

WOW! The enhanced version (Customer means the "Upgraded" unit, the PVS14 P+) of the PVS-14 exceeded my expectations. Moon was about 1/4 and the view through the scope was like looking at daylight (except for the green tint!). This unit compares favorably to a PVS-22 owned by a friend (cost on that unit was $11K).

Thank you,
    The Quick Shopping Cart Team

Lots of people love these units, lots of experts in the preparedness movement BUYING these units, there IS a reason why they buy from JRH!

I haven't posted any of these in a while- most people post them directly to the customer reviews section of the JRH Enterprises site now. Here's a recent one sent via email for a PVS14 P+ 3rd Gen ITT/Exelis Pinnacle Autogated unit-

Got it yesterday and took it to the desert last time. This thing is amazing! I'll be going camping this weekend so will check it out more. Couldn't be happier. Thanks again. I may be buying another of these down the road. Just not sure between the P- or P+ as it'll be not the primary unit. I'll be in touch when I'm ready to go.

Will

Haven't updated this thread in a while so here goes-

A little while back the factory updated some of the tube grades. We had been getting P+ models that were typically shipping with Signal to Noise ratios of higher than 25, despite the fact that the P+ shows a "minimum S/N of 20.0" In other words, MOST UNITS were shipping with much higher specifications than the minimums listed. This was being done at NO EXTRA CHARGE TO THE CUSTOMER.

One thing we have NEVER done is to juice you for "hand select." Several vendors like to play the "oh you can pay $500. more for "hand select" non sense. What does that really boil down to? Bubba goes to the shelf, pulls TWO PVS14s, looks at both of them and their spec sheet, then they all sit around and laugh over you paying $500. extra for "hand select."

We don't play those flipping games of juicing customers out of every last cent like that.

So at some point the factory realized they could split off the upper limits of the P+ tubes into a new tube category- the High Performance tube grade.
    Current "minimums" for the High Performance (HP) grade PVS14 tubes are 25.0 on S/N. I get a copy of and review EVERY tube sheet for every set that ships, let's just say it's VERY RARE to find a tube that actually shipped with a SN of 25 Most are MUCH HIGHER (BETTER) with SN of 27 or more. So your STILL getting higher specifications than the minimums listed in pretty much all cases.

The factory did charge us $50. more for the HP graded units, but like the last two price increases, we (JRH) absorbed that.

So you can STILL get a New PVS14 third gen Pinnacle Autogated unit with a 10 YEAR WARRANTY for around $3K

And no you don't have to settle for a garage build with the knockoff EOTECH tube for that price either. And we all know how popular Eotech/L3 has become the last few years after LYING about their products and the specifications to the US Military!!

Buy the real deal with the real ITT/Exelis tube!

My apologies for not keeping up with the listings of various customers and the Signal to Noise (SN) numbers they have been getting on PVS14 HP+ models. I have worked on the huge pile of these a little bit and they are posted below. I will try to get this all caught up soon.

It's been a crazy busy summer and our FIRST PRIORITY is always SHIPPING ORDERS QUICKLY. Whereas others don't care if you wait 8-12 weeks for a PVS14 (they probably charged you upfront so they don't really care when it actually ships to you) while they "control all aspects" and charge you upfront,

OUR PRIORITY at JRH is shipping your order QUICKLY. And we are proud to say NO ONE has ever waited more than 10 business days to get a PVS14 from us- EVER. And that "long" delay was during a time six or so years ago when ITT shut down for a week during a summer.

Our normal "lead time" on PVS14's is the same business day (get your order in and confirmed before 10 am Eastern) but we quote "1-3 business days" just to give a little leeway.
    And when you order from JRH, YOU ARE NOT CHARGED UNTIL YOUR ORDER IS READY TO SHIP. We don't take your money 8 weeks ahead with big stories about how it will be worth the wait, how we are the best, blah blah blah.

It's 2018, and most people above the age of 12 understand that when a company charges you 8 weeks upfront for something, they are using YOUR MONEY to finance THEIR BUSINESS. That is a highly unethical way to do business- no matter how much smoke and mirrors marketing BS the company throws your way. If they are so flipping awesome, they shouldn't need YOUR MONEY to finance THEIR business. Think about it....

Custom stuff-

Need to match up a tube for a bino conversion? No problem whatsoever. Just CALL us. We will need to know specs from your current unit but finding a close matching unit has NEVER been a problem. We've ALWAYS done this and we've NEVER charged extra for it. Although it might be a few more days, it's never taken more than 5-6 days on CUSTOM matching of units.

I just recently got a couple of my personal 14's converted in to the BNVD setup at the factory and they match almost perfectly and it's a professional factory build that works great!

So feel free to give us a call or email if you need specific specs to match up a couple units, or just want a helluva deal on a real factory built PVS14 new with a 10 year warranty (from the originator of the 10 year warranty), that will be shipped within a few days and will be considerably less. Yes you really can have it all!!!

912.379.9441 or 912.375.1480
    robert@jrhenterprises.com

Once again, sorry I have not been keeping current with posting these specs, it's more important to me that orders ship quick than I bedazzle you with marketing I will try to get these more up to date as I have time to work through the rather large pile of data sheets. Robert

Some recent specs-

JA in GA got a unit with 29.9 SN

CR in CA got a unit with 28.3 SN

JM in NC got a unit with 29.3 SN

DH in CO got a unit with 29.8 SN

MW in CA got a unit with 29.1 SN

DP in FL got a unit with 33.4 SN an Arfcommer for sure

CS in KY got a unit with 30.1 SN

BC in TX got a unit with 30.3 SN

CE in UT got a unit with 29.7 SN

DC in TX got a unit with 29.4 SN

SG in NY got a unit with 27.7 SN

JD in CA got a unit with 28.3 SN

AT in FL got a unit with 30.7 SN

SD in CA got a unit with 28.9 SN

BS in CA got a unit with 27.9 SN

LD in CO got a unit with 29.1 SN

AL in TX got a unit with 28.7 SN

WR in NY got a unit with 29 SN

MC in TX got a unit with 28.6 SN

CC in MO got a unit with 26.3 SN

WS in TX got a unit with 29.2 SN

JS in FL got a unit with 29.9 SN

FOB Detachment in AK got units with:
    28.6 SN, 28 SN, 26.8 SN, 29.2 SN, 28.8 SN28.2 SN

BP in AZ got a unit with 29.3 SN

MM in MS got a unit with 30.8 SN and 30.3 SN

DC in WI got a unit with 29.6 SN

JS in CA got a unit with 29 SN

DB in FL got a unit with 27.6 SN