FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ATTENTION: ROBERT

Hi Robert,

This is A. P. In Opsec deleted, Virginia.

I spoke with you on the telephone about buying that night vision scope that southernprepper1 recommended.

I wanted to tell you that I received it really quickly and in perfect condition.

I want to thank you for your personal attention and It was a delightful experience conversing and working with you.

Best regards,

A.

We have been noticing a trend, and it fits with our survivalist thinking of "two is one, one is none." We are getting close to a 50% rate on folks buying a second PVS14 from us after they bought their first PVS14 from us. Some purchase again a week after their first order arrives, some months later, some a few years later. But most tell us they bought a unit from us already and are buying a second one because the first one was so good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Hello Robert,

My PVS-14 arrived today and I am very pleased with its capability. To answer my inquiry of you, I would rank it the equal of the ANVIS 9 tubes I used in my air ambulance service.

We had a storm pass through so the night was overcast with no moon or stars.. I live out of town but not in a remote area- our lots are large and mine is heavily treed so there is not too much light from civilization. I had no problem seeing anywhere on my property. It was great..

I agree with SouthernPrepper that NVD is a force multiplier and absolutely necessary for survival if the SHTF.

Thanks again for great service. This is a great tube and absolutely flawless.

Billy H.
    99% of all Visa and Mastercard orders for PVS14's, received before 10 am are still shipping same day received!

I bought mine from JRH... like diamonds ALL NV tubes have flaws.... I've yet to find the flaw in mine.

Gold Site supporter 2014- thank you!
    I finally got one of these, and they are great. Years ago I bought an ATN gen 1 rifle scope and it was OK. I had it for about 5 years and it just stopped working(would not turn on). I emailed ATN and they said it was not worth repairing, but offered to give me the original price of $500 off of one of there current models, so I bought a gen 2+ unit from them. The gen 2+ was 100 times better than the gen 1.
    This PVS 14 from JRH has got to be at least a 1000 times better than the gen 2+. When I first got it during the day, I went into a large closet and closed the door. I forgot to take the daylight cap off the front, and the image was very clear. With the gen 2+ in the closet with the cap off I could bearly see anything without the IR light. So, a gen 1 is better than nothing, and they are real cheap. But with the PVS 14 is the best purchase that I have made in a long time.

Gold Site supporter 2014- thank you!
    BTW, I placed my order midday on 6-1, and had it in my hand on 6-8. There was a holiday and a weekend in there, so 3 business days. Very fast shipping, plus a free weapons mount and eye shield.

We appreciate your business! Thanks again!

Remind me before the next campout you come to and I'll bring you an S and P t shirt.

lowdown I noticed Dave aka SP1 was reppin you pretty good in his last video on the DBAL.. Good Video You should do a video on ALL the OTHER uses for NVG's aside from the typical yet always sexy slaying zombies and room clearing. HAH maybe ill do one on how they help you to evade at night rather than engage. I'll just wait until after the Zimmerman verdict then I might have a chance to get some good E&E video using one of your PVS14's..

Another happy customer! I LOVE IT!

I Also bought a PV 14 last week and am now ordering my second. Unbelievable performance. Contact me if you need any more info.

I recently purchased the PSV 14 and it arrived on Dec 23 just in time for Christmas, and what a "present" it was!!!
    The clarity, and resolution are something to see. The phrase WE OWN THE NIGHT is now fully understood. The ability to see the facial features of two people and actually tell who is who is phenomenal.
    Before I purchased the PSV 14 I had a few questions about the product. The professional, straight forward answers convinced me that this was the product I wanted, and you were the company to purchase from.
    I certainly will recommend jrh enterprises to all of my like minded friends.

Thank you all for a great Thanksgiving and Christmas season. Looking forward to helping you be better prepared in 2014!

Got this from a guy that ordered and had his unit shipped SAME DAY RECEIVED-

"XXXC (Company name deleted) quoted me 6-8 weeks, a guy at work bought one thru them since they advertise on the AR15.com website. I probably would have been ok waiting if that was the industry standard but I wasn’t willing to have them bill my credit card ahead of time. Nice unit, glad to see the actual specs were beyond the MIL range minimums."