FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    You guys might wanna do a bit of marketing toward the overseas security contractor crowd. those guys in some ways are like us....they don't have long supply lines with uncle sugar handing out mags. that inner pocket for empties is a good idea. dump pouchs are great but they stick out and can snag.

Blog Entries
    woodland digi.....hmmmmmm.............
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Well it gives you options. Having a dumper is great but may not always be practical. If you need to go low profile or already have a full belt kit, then you have another option for reloading with retention. This is an important point, and a big difference between operating supported, and not. Units with supply trains can afford to throw mags away, they just draw more. Most of us don't, or won't have re-supply available. So holding on to our mags is important to us. That's why we thought this would be an important feature.

Yeah the woodland digi looks good. The stuff I got from my supplier has a gray for the lightest color, instead of tan like marpat. Kinda reminds me of surpat a little.

Wow, ya'll are doing color requests from people also!!!

Folks, we need to support these guys in their efforts!
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Quote Originally Posted by 1Admin View Post
    Wow, ya'll are doing color requests from people also!!!

Folks, we need to support these guys in their efforts!
    Thanks! We do appreciate it.

Yeah, on a limited basis. If we start getting a lot of requests for the same thing, we'll look at doing it at standard. For now, Coyote is standard and everything is is by request.

OK guys and gals, ourt website is live. We are still doing some additions and tweaks, so keep checking it. Oh, and spread the word wherever you think someone may be interested in our gear!

www.UWGearinc.com

Looks great !

Can't wait to get my rig and start to use it !
    "The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth." ~ H.L. Mencken

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    OK guys and gals, ourt website is live. We are still doing some additions and tweaks, so keep checking it. Oh, and spread the word wherever you think someone may be interested in our gear!

www.UWGearinc.com
    I spied a place on your site for an AR chest rig...down the road a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    I spied a place on your site for an AR chest rig...down the road a bit?
    Maybe not too far.....

Oh yeah baby.