DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit
    Gold Site Supporter 2014 thank you! 610Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Support this podcast & forum

Well I just sent the forum my monthly support and thought I would encourage everyone else to do likewise. You can either do a donation or purchase your prep items from http://www.jrhenterprises.com/. Many hands makes light work.

So if you are learning from this site help support it. I know I have and the knowledge I learned has saved me some major $$$$$ so a few dollars each month in appreciation is a drop in the bucket compared to what this site and LD3, Protus, and the rest of the mods and contributors have taught/saved me.

Thanks again S & P!! Don't be a leech.

Disclaimer: I have not received any type of payment or discount for this. That's for you skeptics and cynics out there.
    "If you will live like no one else, later on you can live like no one else." -- Dave Ramsey

Silver Site Supporter 9/2011 Grinnan Barrett's Avatar
    I will give a big Amen to that. shop here first. We have to support our friends or this is for nothing.

The North Georgia Colmolliin Society supports the S&P Forum as well as the Podcast each and every month. Consider it "Prepper Tithing." We did a fund raiser earlier this month, and we hope to do the same thing in October. A date is yet to be determined.

Blog Entries
    After last months issue with Godaddy I doubled my monthly support to this forum. A couple bucks via paypal won't put you in the poor house, in fact the money I give comes out of my blow money category from my Dave Ramsey budget.
    "If you will live like no one else, later on you can live like no one else." -- Dave Ramsey

The SurvivorBlog website offered a cchance to donate. I tried to contribute to the Rawles and foound the set up was hard to negotiate. Pay Pal was popping up all the time. I will try again.

Quote Originally Posted by 61BRAVO View Post
    The SurvivorBlog website offered a cchance to donate. I tried to contribute to the Rawles and foound the set up was hard to negotiate. Pay Pal was popping up all the time. I will try again.
    ???

Jim Rawles runs www.survivalblog.com

A different website, but definitely a good one.
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 61BRAVO View Post
    If you to the top of the page you will see a "Donate" button which will connect you to Paypal or you can support the forum by purchasing products from one of the sponsors