JRH Products
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to the forums, we are glad your here!
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    Welcome from Central Alabama. I take it you are in Huntsville? We have numerous friends up there and a couple came and stayed with us for a couple of days. Remarkable how a hot shower feels.

Welcome abourd
    For security reasons I can neither confirm nor deny living in Huntsville.
    OK, maybe that's a bit much. LOL
    We live in the 'hood in west Huntsville.

Seasoned
    South Florida and other undisclosed locations - OPSEC.
    Welcome from South Florida. I have some property is Southern Alabama and friends in the Gadsen area. It's beautiful in Northern AL - Sweet home Alabama!
    EXPECT THE BEST - PREPARE FOR THE WORSE

KEEP ON PREPPING

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Lower Alabama. We're in Enterprise which was badly hit several years ago. Took out two schools and killed 9- 8 of whom were in the high school. Our community was hit hard and many areas were without power for over a week. Thank God for volunteers from all over the southeast! Getting prepped is an act of wisdom on your part, we look forward to hearing more from you on aquaphonics and raised bed gardening!

Welcome to the group, I'm new here too!

Quote Originally Posted by georgia View Post
    Welcome from Lower Alabama. We're in Enterprise which was badly hit several years ago. Took out two schools and killed 9- 8 of whom were in the high school. Our community was hit hard and many areas were without power for over a week. Thank God for volunteers from all over the southeast! Getting prepped is an act of wisdom on your part, we look forward to hearing more from you on aquaphonics and raised bed gardening!
    I remember that day very well. When the tornado hit the high school