FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

powdered flavorings and bases

On my rambles around the

Brass Site Supporter 2013 Thank you!
    Another site www.soupbase.com has tons of bases and stocks to make all kinds of dishes. Having some of these items stored sure would go a long way in preventing food burn out and keep meals interesting. A good list of recipes like you listed is a great idea, too. It would give people a starting place in determining how much of what to store.
    My blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Outstanding thread. Thx for all the great ideas.

2013 Site Supporter jimmycthemd's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I also buy/store a lot of the McCormic stuff from the grocery store. They have some pretty good taco seasoning, etc.. I also store cajun and creole seasonings (Zaterains makes an excellent creole seasoning). Any seasoning that doesn't have fat in it can be stored virtually forever.
    "Common sense might be common but it is by no means wide spread." Mark Twain

Another site for bases and spices. Dried vinegar!!! Extremely potent stuff, trust me...LOL

http://spicebarn.com/

Regards,
    Templar
    Salutations,
    Templar

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

There are very good reasons why we all are gathered here...

Blog Entries
    cool. thanks forthe info.
    wifes school just got into a fund raiser 5$ for a "packet" of dried mix to make your favorite veggie dip.....i was curious about the use's.
    good thread
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!