FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Veteran of Valor and all around awesome guy!
    I agree, Spock. No one should let their guard down. Remain vigilant and be aware of your surroundings.
    My wife could see bad times coming and pushed me to get my concealed firearm license. I hope I never have to use it, but haven't forgotten how to.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    this won't be "nothing"....<SNIPPED FOR LENGTH>
    I would say your synopsis is about spot on and a likely outcome of what could/will happen.

Awesome post

JUSTIFIED, perhaps I misread your post that got me stirred up. I sincerely appologize.
    Roger I didn't take the time in my first post to properly explain what I meant. My bad, not yours.
    AWESOME GUYS, ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! FIRST CLASS!

Guys, it's stuff like this interaction above from two posters that make it worthwhile for us to keep this board going. It's unreasonable to think that everyone is going to get along well all the time, it's what we do after that sets us apart. And you both did the right thing! Thank you both!
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Blog Entries
    Read this this morning in On Killing:
    The only connecting point in our society is the media. The media, which should act to bring us together, serves to pull us apart: condition and teaching violence, nurturing our darkest instincts, and feeding the nation with violent stereotypes that foster our deepest fears.
    We are most assuredly on the road to ruin, and we need desperately to find the road home from this dark and fearful place to which we have traveled.
    Are we there, at the end of the road?
    I hope no matter what happens in the next week (see previous post with link to NBPP call for a "Day of Action" Monday, April 9) we will remember if we are Believers, if we follow The Messiah
    [COLOR=Black]Remember Micah6:6-8
    [QUOTE][FONT=none][SIZE=-0][URL="sword:///Micah%206:6"]6
    ---------------
    HV FN ES 73!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"3. you cannot count on your adversary sucking. to do so invites disaster."
    --Spock
    ---------------

Its offical its already starting:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Pol...z/-/index.html

the media is trying to hide the identy of the victim but its been reported that its a 50 year old white man. lets pray for him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Its offical its already starting:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Pol...z/-/index.html

the media is trying to hide the identy of the victim but its been reported that its a 50 year old white man. lets pray for him.
    Wow,
    praying for the family.
    Here I was hoping to save up enough for the local gun store's folding stock Bulgarian. Guess the ol' WASR will have to do!
    ---------------
    HV FN ES 73!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--Spock
    ---------------

I carried a sidearm for fifteen years every day every where. When I was trained as a deputy sheriff, I was taught that by FBI stats, we were more likely to be killed in the line of duty by a male between the ages of 14 and 22 than any other age group. No racial division was given , only age group and sex.

Having been a proffessional gun fighter, I seldom carry now unless i am going somewhere unfalmilar or potentually dangerous.

Given all the cercumstances that have come to light in the news, I would make a peliminary guess that Mr. Zimmerman was justified in useing deadly force to defend his life.

Eye witnesses state that Mr Martin was on top of him and was winning the fight. Mr Zimmerman was legally armed and while acting as a neighborhood watch captian was prudent in doing so.

When you carry a firearm, you automatically become a gun fighter. You can no longer afford to loose a fight. When you lose the fight , you lose the weapon !

The age , race or sex of your assalant becomes moot at that point.

A FL grandjury would normally determine whether to charge Mr. Zimmerman but the President has asked the Justice department to appoint a special prosicutor before FL has even ruled on the case.

Blog Entries
    If Spock's link is Clowns to the left of me, here's the Jokers to the right:

“Florida is in a crisis mode,” Smith said at a news conference. “It’s time for leaders to lead, and it’s time for action.”
    http://www.theledger.com/article/201...our-Ground-Law
    First heard about this on the way to work.
    WHAT A FREEKING JOKE!
    the law either worked, or the kid is a murderer, there's no 3rd way out of this dilema!
    ---------------
    HV FN ES 73!

--Spock
    ---------------

Quote Originally Posted by BillM View Post
    I carried a sidearm for fifteen years every day every where. When I was trained as a deputy sheriff, I was taught that by FBI stats, we were more likely to be killed in the line of duty by a male between the ages of 14 and 22 than any other age group. No racial division was given , only age group and sex.

Having been a proffessional gun fighter, I seldom carry now unless i am going somewhere unfalmilar or potentually dangerous.

Given all the cercumstances that have come to light in the news, I would make a peliminary guess that Mr. Zimmerman was justified in useing deadly force to defend his life.

Eye witnesses state that Mr Martin was on top of him and was winning the fight. Mr Zimmerman was legally armed and while acting as a neighborhood watch captian was prudent in doing so.

When you carry a firearm, you automatically become a gun fighter. You can no longer afford to loose a fight. When you lose the fight , you lose the weapon !

The age , race or sex of your assalant becomes moot at that point.

A FL grandjury would normally determine whether to charge Mr. Zimmerman but the President has asked the Justice department to appoint a special prosicutor before FL has even ruled on the case.
    Not surprised to hear that BillM. This administration is doing everything it can to increase federal power and diminish state and individual power. I'm afraid this will eventually lead to Spock's assessment of what's coming which is in line with what I see happening based on history both national and international.

Quote Originally Posted by qrprat77 View Post
    If Spock's link is Clowns to the left of me, here's the Jokers to the right:
    http://www.theledger.com/article/201...our-Ground-Law
    First heard about this on the way to work.
    WHAT A FREEKING JOKE!
    the law either worked, or the kid is a murderer, there's no 3rd way out of this dilema!
    Oh boy. Just what we need...another taxpayer funded committee wasting time and energy to placate the politically correct. It will do nothing but make a bad situation worse.