FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmplstlskn View Post
    and maybe even in other places racial charged...

Rmpl
    I don't think there is a "maybe" here. I think for certain there WILL be people (with first names like Al or Louis) that WILL start trouble and it WILL spread to other places.

If this guy gets off the least bit, it's going down!
    You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

This is one of those situations that I talked about on the podcast during the series I did on bugging out.

Getting your "story" squared away with your boss- you remember "poor aunt Edna" that you love and how she is sick? You might have to take a couple days leave on short notice to go see poor aunt Edna.

"The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall."
    "Aunt Edna has a long mustache. Aunt Edna has a long mustache."
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

2013 Silver Site supporter, thank you
    I live here and I'm tired of it already. Its a big bomb waiting to off. Can't wait for it to go away cause its all turning into a racial thing big time. Now Obama is getting into it, yea thats just what we need. This happens all the time all over the country(killings) and this never happens....yea the guy hasn't been arrested but you have to follow the way the laws are writen out. Not just jump an say your going to jail cause you did something. And if they cant doing anything to this guy you better grab your guns and sleep with one eye open and watch where you are cause its going to hit the fan....

2015 Silver Site supporter Rmplstlskn's Avatar
    What I find completely REPREHENSIBLE is Obama entering the fray... Unless, of course, one believes he WANTS racial tensions in the USA, of which I am one who believes such...
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmplstlskn View Post
    What I find completely REPREHENSIBLE is Obama entering the fray... Unless, of course, one believes he WANTS racial tensions in the USA, of which I am one who believes such...
    Recently there have been several acts of violence nationwide.
    Two teens poured gas on another kid because of his race.
    Violence in Chicago, on the rise, past and present.
    Even here in the land of the Great Green P, A 14 year old boy beat and assaulted a woman.
    Don't even get me started on the occutards leaving feces and urine on an ATM in NYC, commie illegals picketing the coporate offices over here, or just the general LACK OF SENSE AND COMPASSION the world experiencing.
    GEH.
    Please Lord Come soon!

BREAKING NEWS:
    2 Dead, 3 wounded, gunman at large in North Carolina.
    Last edited by qrprat77; 03-23-2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Gettin' Right Sporty Out there Folks.
    ---------------
    HV FN ES 73!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"3. you cannot count on your adversary sucking. to do so invites disaster."
    --Spock
    ---------------

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, it looks like we have rev Al, Farrakhan, big o, Miami high school students walking out, NY rallies, Sanford rallies almost on a daily basis and now rev Jessie making comments like "blacks are under attack". There is a lot happening in Florida, but it is spreading nation wide. Rev Al made a statement that it was a powder-keg and if there isn't an arrest and conviction, the powder-keg could be set off. These are people fanning the flames in a big way, despite what they say to the media. The national chapter of NAACP was there conducting interviews with citizens about how they have been mistreated by the police. There are two issues, well actually three...1. Race card is being played, although like others have said it is not black vs white despite what the media is portraying. 2. There is a black vs police issue being pursued as well. 3. Gun control card will be played, if it hasn't already. These are three big issues anytime and especially during an election year. If any of them are not "handled" in the manner that they think is acceptable, violence will break out. Just my take on it. I have been following close as my parents live about 30 miles from ground zero.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Blog Entries
    OH SNAP!
    http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...-panther-party

Yesterday afternoon at a press conference, the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman for shooting to death a Florida teenager four weeks ago.
    ...AND...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,2131299.story

Civil rights leader Jesse Jackson said Friday that he's grateful the rest of the country has sat up and taken notice of the tragic slaying of Trayvon Martin. But he can't help but wonder: Why has it taken so long for everyone else to recognize the chronic injustices that African Americans face?
    Last edited by qrprat77; 03-23-2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: MO' SNAP!
    ---------------
    HV FN ES 73!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"3. you cannot count on your adversary sucking. to do so invites disaster."
    --Spock
    ---------------

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qrprat77 View Post
    Somehow this has to be illegal...I mean, there has to be something in Florida law about this kind of thing.

Never mind, found it:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0836.05.html

DEFAMATION; LIBEL; THREATENING LETTERS AND SIMILAR OFFENSES

836.05 Threats; extortion.—Whoever, either verbally or by a written or printed communication, maliciously threatens to accuse another of any crime or offense, or by such communication maliciously threatens an injury to the person, property or reputation of another, or maliciously threatens to expose another to disgrace, or to expose any secret affecting another, or to impute any deformity or lack of chastity to another, with intent thereby to extort money or any pecuniary advantage whatsoever, or with intent to compel the person so threatened, or any other person, to do any act or refrain from doing any act against his or her will, shall be guilty of a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
    Bold emphasis added by me.

And punishment?

Anyone who has been convicted of the crime of making a death threat may be sentenced to imprisonment and/or a fine. For the purpose of this crime, conviction means that he has been found guilty in a court of law, or that he has pled guilty or nolo contendere. The punishments for a felony in the second degree, such as the felony of making a death threat, can be found in Florida statutes sections 775.082, 775.083, and 775.084. Anyone who has been convicted of the felony of making a death threat to another person can be imprisoned for up to 15 years in Florida. A person convicted of making a death threat may be sentenced to pay a fine in addition to imprisonment or in lieu of imprisonment. A fine of up to $10,000 can be levied
    http://www.ehow.com/list_7433231_law...s-florida.html

I'm really hoping the Florida Attorney General takes this into account. But I get the funny feeling it will be overlooked...

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    qprat77, I forgot about the B Panther dead or alive flyer. I heard about that today as well.

Grand, I will be surprised if Pam Bondi will pursue it. The govnmt of FL is galvanized and don't want to do anything that will increase the tensions from what I've seen and heard.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!