FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread:

Our founders knew 4 things that apply here:
    #1. You are responsible for your personal defense (No government can do it for you, back then nor now).
    #2. Don't let anyone take your means of personal defense (ie your guns).
    #3. Don't start a fight, but if you find yourself in one you better win it (in order to win you must be prepared).
    #4. Once in a fight, you don’t win by becoming your enemy.

Currently we are being told the exact opposite of those things...They say:
    Government (TSA, NSA, CIA) can protect you (that is if you pay your fee to the mob boss ie the IRS for protection).
    Your can not defend yourself and you endanger yourself and others with your guns.
    We need to have preemptive strikes against.... well everyone.
    We must terrorize citizens to fight terrorism.

Preemptive strikes only make more enemies. Just because the local street punk is flexing his muscles, giving mean looks and talking loud does not give you the right to punch/hit/shot him. Just because you think he deserves it, does not mean you have the right to do it.

Same rules apply to sovereign nations.

But do learn self defense and be ready to block/dodge his punch should he attack first. Do train so that if that happens you can win that fight but don’t go looking for it.
    Last edited by Not_Yet_Prepped; 05-10-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Patriot Lady has thought for some time that there will be no election due to some manmade "event". I agree with her. If we're wrong....great. If we're not, I wish we were farther along on our preps.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Wilson Reagan (1911-2004)

JOSEPH WAS A PREPPER!
    NOAH WAS A PREPPER!
    I'M A PREPPER TOO!