FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

"Civilized People Don't Buy Gold"

LOL Some people are really full of themselves!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/47298734

Warren Buffett's right-hand man doesn't like gold any more than his boss does, Charles Munger told CNBC Friday on the eve of Berkshire Hathway's annual meeting.

Getty Images
    Warren Buffett
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gold is a great thing to sew into your garments if you

Quote Originally Posted by MustangGal View Post
    Munger said that unlike Buffett, who announced he is fighting early-stage prostate cancer, he doesn't even bother to get his PSA levels checked.
    "
    He might not have cancer, but he might want to get his head removed from his a$$

Reminds me of this post apoc movie called "Glen and Randa." They are a couple of absolute post apoc retards. A "magician" comes to the village- an old man that travels around and wows the tribals with a little bit of electricity and things from the past. They hear him say the word "civilized." They pronounce it "sivil- ised." And as they go around doing crazy stuff like fishing by beating fish with rocks and trying to cook the fish by holding it over a MATCH, they talk about how they are going to have to learn to be "sivil-ised" when they get to the big city. Glen beats a huge Salmon down with a rock, then puts the fish in the briefcase he carries. The fish is so long the head and tail stick out the sides. They of course never find the city but continue their quest to be "sivil-ised."

It's a joke between a few friends and family- "you got to act "sivil-ised" at this thing" etc. etc.

Buffett needs to get "sivil-ised."

Glen and Randa is the name of the movie. If you have made no preps of hardback books, teaching materials, study materials for the next generation, you WILL after watching this movie. The underlying message is we are one war away from widespread stupidity.

"Maybe cars grow in to trees like leaves turn into butterflies?"

No I can't make stuff like this up.
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Quote Originally Posted by 1Admin View Post
    Glen beats a huge Salmon down with a rock, then puts the fish in the briefcase he carries. The fish is so long the head and tail stick out the sides.
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I have seen this suitcase!!!
    You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    He might not have cancer, but he might want to get his head removed from his a$$
    with his money he can just install a window in his stomach to see where he's going.

Gold is a touch to expensive for my taste, not saying it wont go up any more then it already has, but i dont want to spend 2k for 1 once. I think silver is still under valued, so i have some but not enough to restart the economy, just enough to barter for things to get to my BOL if/when its needed.

No, civilzed people don't buy gold. They buy Berkshire Hathaway stock. Or so Charlie and Daddy War-Buff would hope. A couple of filthy rich guys that probably have an underground bunker already built and stocked with hired security to protect them.

Sure he doesnt want you to buy gold he wants you funding the market so he can pillage it.

I'm not civilized. Never claimed to be.

John