FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Mini BNVD DKX M7 Level III HALO Medical Supplies
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Blog Entries
    Ahhh...rabbits....yes. those furry little things that I get pulled to at the farm market.
    "Come on dad...let's get one. Ahhh,ohhhh they are so cutesy wootsy"
    Lol .
    Its been talked about. But I think we may try doing meat birds..along with some layers and split their pen. Its big enough. Rabbits we've thought about the hutches off to the side of the pen under the over hang to keep them dry.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Blog Entries
    Lost all but 2 chickens. Time for coop rebuild/refurb.
    Gardens going ok so far.
    Hurricane wiped out my avocados and mangos. But still have one going good. Pineapples made it through the freeze.
    Planted more peach trees..a mulberry as well.
    Pepper plants got hit hard as well. Replanted and got many New plants.
    Lots of New herbs. Oregano is pretty hard to kill off lol

Blue berry are full. If all berries ripen , we should have a good pound.(5 small bushes).
    Planted more black berries as well.
    Fun fun.

Protus, what happened to your chickens?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Old age..sickness. I guess.
    That or injury. Our rooster is very rough with them. So I suspect a couple we're from that.
    Basically they'd start acting lethargic, and be dead that day or next day.
    Age wise they were 5+ years old.
    Our egg production went to zero for months. Then picked up, but never to a full 100%. Then went to 1-2 eggs every few days. That's with 12 birds..
    This was our first go at raising birds. The next batch we are gonna correct and adjust. Do we aren't losing production . Either by doing meat birds every few months or separating layers from meat birds.

Blog Entries
    Some small things.

Blue berries came through decently. We have 5-6 small bushes.
    They were covered in berries , I'd estimate we harvested a solid pound, there is still berries on then but only a few. Made the wife happy..lol.
    Black berries we finally got a good doz or so..raspberry we got about 6. It's a New Bush and animals were getting the..
    Good thing is they are both covered in flowers again.
    Grapes are being grapes and taking forever .
    Peaches are new but we got 6 good ones. We had to cull done off because of weight. Trees are still only 5ft high and thin.
    Weve got 5 more avocado trees going from seed and a peach free from seed to replace those killed during the freeze.
    The mango free I cut down that died from first, has somehow grew back. I cut the stump down below grade,as I was mowing the other day, I noticed 4 -6 inch shoots coming up from the spot.
    So add that to the list lol.
    Pineapple we have 2 going now, with 8 plants total.
    We can't keep up with the herb garden I made for the wife.
    My pepper plants are growing and hopefully produce good. I need more to make sauces for gifts lol.
    Beans did great got about 3/4s of a 5 gallon bucket off one bed, and few more weeks we'll harvest the rest.
    Sweet potatoes are looking good to, but it'll he months before harvest.

Got the small boat up and running. So hopefully it'll be ready for fall/winter ,when crappie fishing is good and we can have a good natural source of meat .

Wife and lid blindsided me while on training and I came home to a second survival dog. A gsd/rott puppy....free yard fertilizer for sure lol.

Slowly but surely ....it'll all getting there.