JRH Products
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NOT how you go about things...

http://georgia.preppersnetwork.com/f...php?f=2&t=2045

Wow!!!

People think that the "first rule" of survival club is you don't talk about survival club.....

Actually the first unwritten rule is "burn us and we'll burn you." And that usually means a lot more than just talk on the internet....

Learn from this person's mistakes. They are many.

Retribution/revenge doesn't work the same way in "this thing of ours" as it does with pi$$ed off co-workers, a bad job, a business deal gone bad, etc. You have to be REALLY careful. Often times it's years later.... If your not mature enough to understand that, don't get involved with groups in the first place....

This has NOTHING to do with me, I just noticed this thread on another forum and posted to it. I'm sure I'll get blasted by the guy for bringing reality into the situation, but it is what it is...
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Damn they should have kicked buddies ***.

I have sometimes looked at joining that forum but there is not Matt or Grand there. Cant stray from those OWA's. The content here is better and its policed better.
    You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

Quote Originally Posted by WiseOwl View Post
    I have sometimes looked at joining that forum but there is not Matt or Grand there. Cant stray from those OWA's.
    awwww i'm touch... oh never mind it was just gas
    Knowledge is Power, Practiced Knowledge is Strength, Tested Knowledge is Confidence

Blog Entries
    I think Stockholm Syndrome has finally set in.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    I think Stockholm Syndrome has finally set in.
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Blog Entries
    i kinda giggled when the guy was all " gezze wizz Gallagher jimmy their being rather defensive today huh..i feel like im in a labor camp being watched by gaurds."
    after the guy says Hey internet stay away from xyz south retreat street in BFE county survival group...
    I dont blame them.
    The guy says he is well prepared after "years" of prepping but cant afford a simple BOL up that way ( we all know how cheap some land is in those AO's) i bet the cost put into the cabin along with other things could have purchased 1-3 acres for this "prepared family of 3 single people...." something is fishy in tuna town and i bet a ton of why or how the "new" people to the group left,,,,, and i bet it wasnt on good terms .
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Exactly what I was thinking Protus.... Did you like my BK in Folkston commnet?
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Admin View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking Protus.... Did you like my BK in Folkston commnet?
    i seen that and laughed,,,

i was thinking that the OP in that thread was a cross between ham sammich and dooood

the fact that the guy was clueless as to why they would be defenisve on his return to pick up his stuff shows alot about the guy.
    He shows up with an "un known" person to pick up his things and then complains about s "new" person with a primary firearm.....LOL.

he's lucky they were that nice fixen the way he tossed them under the nat geo opsec bus.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Folkston???

My buddy is from there. I didnt know they had a burger king. Moving up in the world, ole Charlton countians.

Veteran of Valor and all around awesome guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseOwl View Post
    Folkston???

My buddy is from there. I didnt know they had a burger king. Moving up in the world, ole Charlton countians.
    Hey! Hey! I eat there!!
    And, mind you, Folkston is big time - we got three stop lights on the main drag. And one on Okefenoke Drive!!
    Burger King AND McDonalds - we are the envy of all South Georgia.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, Vietnam Veterans of America, American Legion, AMVETS, Society of the Fifth Infantry Division