JRH Products

Canned Goods Storage Rack

I'm not promoting another survival site. This is simply a link to how to build a canned goods rack. I read it and thought, "hey, I can build this!"...so I'll bet anyone can.

http://amy-toby.blogspot.com/2012/03...d-storage.html
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Wilson Reagan (1911-2004)

JOSEPH WAS A PREPPER!
    NOAH WAS A PREPPER!
    I'M A PREPPER TOO!

Well, it is official. My husband hates you. Thanks to you, there is a new item on his never ending honey-do list. ;D

Blog Entries
    I have so many variations of these DIY can rotators that its not even funny...my wife said until we get more canned goods that we don't need to spend the money on making one.
    "It's a trap!!!!" -- Admiral Ackbar

Quote Originally Posted by MustangGal View Post
    Well, it is official. My husband hates you. Thanks to you, there is a new item on his never ending honey-do list. ;D
    MustangGal, if it makes you feel any better I'm on the hook for one of these, or something similar, and Patriot Lady's honeydo list never shrinks. It just changes...chuckle...
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

JOSEPH WAS A PREPPER!
    NOAH WAS A PREPPER!
    I'M A PREPPER TOO!

Quote Originally Posted by 610Alpha View Post
    I have so many variations of these DIY can rotators that its not even funny...my wife said until we get more canned goods that we don't need to spend the money on making one.
    At least you'll be ready for the big stockup!

JOSEPH WAS A PREPPER!
    NOAH WAS A PREPPER!
    I'M A PREPPER TOO!

Thanks for sharing this!
    I've been on a search for more DIY projects. This one looks very appealing.

I like the idea, got plenty of wood in the Garage, might just have to pull something together, simple and elegant in my book.

built one for myself and will be building more for family

the nice thing about this one... you could actually hang it on a wall in your house and just cover it with a curtain or drape or even find a large painting to put over it... hide it in plain sight....

My only concern on this is that it takes up quite a bit of wall space, and if it's an outside wall, then freezing might be a concern.