FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

gainesville ga march 9 weekend.-- expo

i see mr. henry is speaking in gainesville.

i'm looking for a cheap and clean hotel nearby. anybody already made that connection?
    if so, where?
    holler if you are going or post something here.
    the plan now is to take my young bride.

rr

Me and the wife are going to try and make this. In march we will be thick in the home buying process so I will have to play it by ear. I want to expose her go our culture. Lol
    You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

I want to expose her go our culture. Lol
    Actually, bring her to my "Lessons Learned" talk on Saturday, it may convince her we all aren't crazy.

I've had a lot of guys come up with their wives after one of my talks and say how they both enjoyed it, that she "gets it" better now, etc.

Unfortunately with a whole bunch of the public getting their ideas about preparedness from "Doomsday Preppers" I think we can continue to expect that people are going to continue to think we are all nuts.
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Quote Originally Posted by 1Admin View Post
    Actually, bring her to my "Lessons Learned" talk on Saturday, it may convince her we all aren't crazy.

I've had a lot of guys come up with their wives after one of my talks and say how they both enjoyed it, that she "gets it" better now, etc.

Unfortunately with a whole bunch of the public getting their ideas about preparedness from "Doomsday Preppers" I think we can continue to expect that people are going to continue to think we are all nuts.

Thats the day we planned on going. Yeah we watch the Dumbsday Preppers together and she always critiques them which is fine. She realizes that a lot of these folks on TV are idiots and thats why I luvvvvv her. Her idiot radar works just as fine as mine.
    You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

Sweet. She'll love the talk then, I'll even wear a mustache for you to admire.
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"