FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It was code folks, code.

The "Zombie Shadow Puppet is against the projector, John has a long mustache. "

I can't even tell what I'm holding up???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

2013 Site Supporter jimmycthemd's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    It was code folks, code.

The "Zombie Shadow Puppet is against the projector, John has a long mustache. "

I can't even tell what I'm holding up???
    Poking fun :-) Yours were the better common sense talks....
    "Common sense might be common but it is by no means wide spread." Mark Twain

I'll have to watch the video.

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. My "approach" and the things I talk about are a little different than a lot of people's.

2013 Site Supporter jimmycthemd's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yep...you encourage folks to use their heads for more than a hat rack. That's the approach I like...realizing that being prepared, like most things in life, is not a one size fits all. Everybodys' needs will vary in each 'category' based on their situation and the level to which they are willing to prepare.
    "Common sense might be common but it is by no means wide spread." Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    By the way,
    Here is a pic of one of the presenters showing us the art of zombie shadow puppets. I got a lot out of that one.

Attachment 1736
    Ahahahahahhaha
    You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

Remember hearing the statement that "rice will turn to mush in 5 years in storage?"

Here's my reply to that ridiculous'ness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I18x0mxnWzU

Video proof is hard to dispute