FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    i seem to remember that there were several saudi s.a. that attacked us several years back. now another s.a. saudi... hmmm.
    seems to me like its time for a team of americans to visit the villages these folks come from... no warning. at their main event, at their main headquarters, at their big business area. sneak in. sneak out. or drop something from the air. or drop something on the main guys yacht. no warning. no acknowledgement.

yep. it's past time. whether this pos sa is saudi or not.

and no rescue team, no hospital team, no blankets. no water. no nothing.
    if they ask for help, we can volunteer to build a southern baptist school in the name of international good will in the middle of mecca. but that's it.

there is a muslim training camp or 3 or 15 here in our country....
    we could volunteer to build a red neck training camp over there and fully stock it.
    gun range, airport. entertainment facility. school of the crusaders. invite male caucasion crusader types to go for free.

yep.

For some odd reason, I think they are going to find out some gun loving conservative did it, or at least that is what they will say. Gun control hearings going on and all. And then they will ban ball bearings.

I am very curious to see what comes about with this.
    You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

I don't think it makes a bit of difference who did it, foreign or domestic. There are a billion muzzies dancing with joy in the streets all over this planet because innocent American blood was spilled in Boston today. They don't care who did it, they're just happy because somebody did it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseOwl View Post
    One thing to mention, while this report is more than likely accurate, generally first hand analysis out of the immediate area and in the immediate aftermath are not always entirely accurate. During situations like these, people tend to grasp at the first news they can get hold of and take it as gospel even though all the facts are not known. And start on the "what if's" of any situation.

Chances are there WERE bomb squads and bomb dogs on scene. But like Matt said, it isn't necessarily conspiracy related or nefarious in nature. First responders DO expect these things to happen and tend to plan for the worst. But to avoid alarming the public, these folks are generally kept out of sight and mind until needed or head home when the day is done.

Also, on the "person of interest." While chances are it probably is one of those dirty bastards from across the pond, we need to remember the Boston Marathon is a huge event that brings in people from around the world to include the hell hole we like to call the Middle East. There is the possibility this person of interest could have been a spectator or even a runner. Not being apologetic here, but we need to consider all possibilities before jumping to conclusions. And as stated, any information in the first 24 hours of a crisis tends to be inaccurate or at the very least misinterpreted. But I wouldn't bet against this person being involved by any means.

Now, being it's the Boston Marathon, the largest of its kind in the United States and on Patriot's Day of all days, tends to make me think one of two things:

Foreign involvement that knows the symbolic nature of the marathon and how big an event is actually is. Far too large a target to pass up and generally easy access.

Domestic involvement that did it on the celebrated anniversary of Patriots Day hoping to rekindle for lack of a better term the fires started at Lexington and Concord as the spark for a second revolution. It'll be called ultra right wing fanatics hoping to incite the public into an uproar and raise the alarm to the tyranny currently occupying our nation and a call to arms as Paul Revere did in 1775.

Now if that doesn't get your tin foil rapping, I don't know what will...if I was running a false flag operation, that's exactly what I'd do. ETA: Coincidence it's official get raped by the .gov, a.k.a. Tax Day as well, so lots of pissed folks out there grumbling about lack of returns this year. Patriot's Day and Tax Day on the same day...wow, that should be sacrilege. So more gasoline on the domestic side of the house. Anyway, meandering thoughts...

If it's foreign involvement, I hope we bomb the crap outta whomever it is. Supposed friend or ally, doesn't matter, something's going up in flames.

If it's domestic in nature...God help us all.

But again, this is all circumspect and guesswork. I'll wait for hard data to come out and hope and pray my second analysis isn't correct.
    Last edited by Grand58742; 04-16-2013 at 12:24 AM.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Great points Grand. With the way our .gov has been working lately and with all the incidences and the coincendences, I dont know what is going to come out of this

I do want to give a big thanks to the men and women with GIANT JUEVOS that ran towards the bomb and not away to help give some first response to the injured even though they didnt know if another one was going to explode. Thats the Americans I like to think we are.
    Not only were they medical trained folks on scene but average everyday joes and janes that risked injury or death to help....that is freaking awesome....
    You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

Blog Entries
    Video of the actual explosion. Warning, some foul language used:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=046MuD1pYJg#!

Looking at this...two explosions ten seconds apart separated by about a hundred yards or so.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseOwl View Post
    For some odd reason, I think they are going to find out some gun loving conservative did it, or at least that is what they will say. Gun control hearings going on and all. And then they will ban ball bearings.

I am very curious to see what comes about with this.

legally purchased "reloading supplies...that anyone can buy at walmart...."

you only have to take the gas away to keep the roads empty....
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Video of the actual explosion. Warning, some foul language used:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=046MuD1pYJg#!

Looking at this...two explosions ten seconds apart separated by about a hundred yards or so.

yip...typical...run away..get folks funneled then set off the second charge to maximize injury/death.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

April 19th, 1775 was Lexington and Concord IIRC.

Why are they calling the 15th "Patriots day?"
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

2013 Site Supporter jimmycthemd's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    If it's domestic in nature...God help us all.

But again, this is all circumspect and guesswork. I'll wait for hard data to come out and hope and pray my second analysis isn't correct.
    Third possibility (tin foil glowing)....that our own government did this as a diversion/fuel the flames on gun control/taking away more liberties/use drones in the search to justify them. I know this is a FAR stretch but I always look at the government as well as the foreign/domestic angle. No accusations, just keep it in the back of your mind as a POSSIBILITY as the 'facts' come out.
    "Common sense might be common but it is by no means wide spread." Mark Twain