DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit

Basic NBC gear needs and considerations Podcast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsriU3V-eeY

Basic NBC gear needs and considerations.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Gold Site Supporter 2014 thank you! 610Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this...
    "If you will live like no one else, later on you can live like no one else." -- Dave Ramsey

NBC This is probably a weak point in my family game, guess I need to change this ASAP. I aint perfect in my methods for sure.
    I am extremely familiar with the masks because I have stayed in one even after military retirement. I have even been forced to clear one under duress several times which isn't easy. A quality mask is real important, get one. And for petes sake clean them after you wear them, I've seen more nasty sweat salt stained inners than I care too. Make sure you get a hood, see alot of this not having one with "preppers" and don't understand it. The only reason you dont wear one is IF you are operating in strictly non-lethal environments which pretty much rules out everyone but prison guards and police etc. You can get eyeglasses to fit them as well and some of the sports goggles sold will fit too. DON'T wear contacts in a chemical environment, it will mess your eyes up, especially CS particles. Try the glasses as soon as you get them for proper fit and I mean using full exercise in mask.
    Water is so important while wearing NBC gear. Your core temps shoot up even just being still much less fighting. That is something not to wait to learn on too because there is an art to it to be able to get enough water.
    MOPP gear is good, Tyvex is probably easier to obtain and better at water repelling depending on your location. MOPP gear is no good after a solid downpour. Some of the newer MOPP was more water resistant.
    Decon solution is probably the hardest to figure out for the variety of contamination.
    Knowledge is Power, Practiced Knowledge is Strength, Tested Knowledge is Confidence