FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Had trouble with both vids as well, so I tracked down what I think MIO was posting.

GRAPHIC CONTENT

http://youtu.be/3UTdo5_8Mnc

Lets see if that one goes through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

2015 Silver Site supporter Rmplstlskn's Avatar
    USA weapon sales were slowing... New sales venue opens, Uncle Sam opens the wallet... Keep paying your taxes... Hmmmmmm!
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

2015 Silver Site supporter Rmplstlskn's Avatar
    Good Lord! Just saw the latest beheadings by the "religion of peace and fuzzy bunnies" rebels in Syria... The "SAWED OFF" with a big knife the heads of a Catholic Priest and two of his associates... Barbarians... Animals! Are the only words I can describe these bags of flesh and bone (can't even call them human)... All the while the crowd was screaming their war cry chant (won't even give it the honor to type it) while pushing each other to get a better look...

I am without words... I did the only thing I can do, I asked my Congress critters to cancel all aid to these barbarians and posted to the Whitehouse web site that I hoped this video finally woke someone up over there... (I doubt it...) The brutality of those people is beyond my understanding...

Rmpl
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

The beheadings are closer than you think in another place just south of us that we run I mean sell I mean well we dont know how they got the guns riiiggghhhttt

Its really weird how the syrian terrorist, oops i mean freedom fighters don't have to wait 5 days, don't have to go thru a background check, don't have to live in a certain area of their country, don't have to not go into schools, churches courthouses etc, and seem to be able to get quantities of quality ammo, evil black rifles and high capacity magazines from OUR manufactures with no problem whatsoever with absolutely no 2nd amendment or anything like it in fact they don't even have a rulebook yet at all
    Knowledge is Power, Practiced Knowledge is Strength, Tested Knowledge is Confidence

Well BOHICA here we go again. Cruise missiles and promises just like before in other places

Why can't someone else lead this if everyone is so outraged. The Arab countries are talking support, support you say DO SOMETHING this is your world not ours.
    How do we know those radical element of the "freedom fighters" didn't do this just to get their hands on more weapons and support!?! And even if they did so what!

So one guy shoots up a place in some state I don't live in and we all get our rights taken away and yet some terrorist way over there gasses the snot out of a city and they are going to get more weapons stuff to use!?!
    Seriously!?!
    Knowledge is Power, Practiced Knowledge is Strength, Tested Knowledge is Confidence

Miley Cyrus was sent to distract us from this.

Boy in fatigues was telling me today its going down. He is glad he is home for now but knows he could ship back out to Jordan anyday.

Well played PTB, well played
    You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

Blog Entries
    Distraction indeed. I refuse to watch THAT hot mess fer dang sure. The only time my "Give a Hooter" gets off zero is when I hear about more Christians dieing over there. That's something we can't really comprehend. They are being killed every day in a land they have lived in all their life under the heel of one oppression or another. There is a SICKNESS in that land that has nothing to do with chemicals folks. AND WE ARE LETTING THAT SICKNESS IN OUR COUNTRY EVERY SINGLE DAY.
    ---------------
    HV FN ES 73!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"3. you cannot count on your adversary sucking. to do so invites disaster."
    --Spock
    ---------------

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qrprat77 View Post
    Distraction indeed.
    AND WE ARE LETTING THAT SICKNESS IN OUR COUNTRY EVERY SINGLE DAY.

and a person from that general area and beliefs told me and a co worker his code for our entry gate(prior to all codes being deleted) was 6666....i say theres more to all of this than just rop'r's going crazy on each other. i firmly believe that those folks here and there will do whatever they can to inflict damage/loss etc to those who they feel are infidels .
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

And aren't more of the same marching on Washington in just about two weeks?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I haven't been following this evidently as much as I should-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23845800

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."