DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit

June 3 podcast, retreat setup considerations, styles, etc.

june313.mp3

Be several parts in the series.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I listened to this at o dark thirty while working out and stopped and made a few notes:

This kinda goes along the "I won't pay the bank on my mortgage when shtf" deal you were talking about.
    A lot of folks what .gov to fail so they don't have to pay nothing back. If .gov fails and new .gov takes over what makes you think you own anything or keep what you have worked for?
    New .gov can hit the reset and you own nothin, its been done many times all over the world to include here.
    And guess what if its the Chinese .gov you aint gonna own nothing unless you are one of them and you might be "owned" under such rule!
    Don't wish for it to fail, wish for it to change towards success and while you are wishing start working for it otherwise you are the problem
    Knowledge is Power, Practiced Knowledge is Strength, Tested Knowledge is Confidence