FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I cannot believe that you are scripting a "What If" !!! Are you part of some vast smoky room conspiracy??? How dare you presume to guide our thoughts , discussions , and the very dreams from our heads... That calls for a microchip scan at the very least, with further tests to follow.

Oh, the horror of it all...
    Salutations,
    Templar

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

There are very good reasons why we all are gathered here...

what might be the closest decent size airport to Douglas??

If you fly into Jacksonville, Fl, I'm sure someone would pick you up... There are some small private strips around also.
    Salutations,
    Templar

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

taking a second flight to a small strip near there is not in the plans.. It's all about $$ the flight out there is gonna run $800 or so taking a second flight is a no go.. besides I gotta sell it to the wife..lol

I used to fly back and forth to Kalifornia from JAX, an if the price seems high, slip a day or two to either side. If you make the effort to come to a Georgia campout from Kali, we can do our best to smooth things on this end. I'm 45 minutes from JAX Intl airport, let me know if I can help.
    Salutations,
    Templar

Not making any promises it's a fair amount of money that could go to other prep items but if I have a couple good shows between now and then why not,, I haven't flown across the US for a 2 day camp out in years.

gunnut, that would be cool if you came. Show you some southern hospitality.

Now, the Okies will have to pile in Grands "Shaggin Wagon" and roll out! I will bring the disco ball!
    You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

Quote Originally Posted by WiseOwl View Post
    gunnut, that would be cool if you came. Show you some southern hospitality.

Now, the Okies will have to pile in Grands "Shaggin Wagon" and roll out! I will bring the disco ball!
    perhaps one of these years but won't be this one at least for me
    we are still working on the solar power for his lava lamp in the moon window to match the purple sheets anyway cause the randy survivor rider shaggin wagon just aint up to specs yet!
    Knowledge is Power, Practiced Knowledge is Strength, Tested Knowledge is Confidence

YEAH BABY!!! When the Grand Van is rocking, don't come a knocking baby!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

The fact that there will be "classes" will help the cause. It would be difficult to justify flying all the way over there to go CAMPING!
    I could hear my wife now" so let me get this straight, you want to fly to Georgia to go camping with the guys for the weekend?" LOL... But if their is classes then hey it's for the good of the family! Anything else going on that week training wise? I may need to push it back to the Dec one. Hows the weather out there Oct-Dec anyways? Kalifornia survivalists are a little more accustomed to decent weather when we camp out than our east coast brethren.. Oh I forgot there are cabins..