DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit

Thread: Catching up

Catching up

Have several to be posted... Life, caring for old folks, work, etc. has been keeping me busy

aug2113z.zip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Great info and something everyone here should read before jumping on and posting all that junk and then getting found out later. Many have come and gone because they aint real.
    On the weapons and safety issues. I'm seeing more and more especially at work is that many have taken courses, been something somewhat and can handle the weapon safely but moving as a unit in a dynamic team it is a miserable failure because the whole thing changes. It's hard even from one type of unit to another to do because some things are different. Some of us here even have a difference and it's not a right or wrong it is just different. So just because this person was a cop, security, range safety officer it doesn't mean squat when it comes to the team as a whole.
    Understand that if someone is on meds or has issues it doesn't automatically exclude them IF you as a team are willing to deal with that issue. I have been not included for some family issues before. It sucks but I understand because I am a realist and an adult. The funny part was a few years later one of them had developed an issue and had been kicked out and was looking for someone. I wasn't that someone. It also said alot about the "team". I have a family member that will die within 90days to 6mths after SHTF. thats just the real and we have discussed it. I'm very open about it with those around me. As we age things will arise too. We are not seal team 6 and even seal team 6 isn't sometimes.

I can not say enough about what you said here and the mistakes that are made by many. Be real
    Knowledge is Power, Practiced Knowledge is Strength, Tested Knowledge is Confidence