DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit

August 31st Podcast Making Survivalists

aug3013z.zip

Start of a series on "Making Survivalists"

What to look for in "converting" people, necessary attributes, how to go about it in a discipleship type way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Explanation of the whole "community" concept floating around right now with preppers and how the word is being incorrectly used.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Great stuff and spoken from past mistakes which is awesome because we all make them.

So many want a group or something/anything right now because there is always a sense of urgency when you first come into the mindset but it takes time, alot of time. I have known people for 20 yrs only to find out horrible things about them so do not get in a rush. I have been lucky with some as I rushed a little in the past few years.

On the topic of bringing people into the group:
    There are a ton of "good people" out there but good doesn't cut it. Be real it's about what can they do for you/the team. I don't care if your coworker is a good ole boy what does he do/know that brings value?

We all have baggage and some more than others. Being in a group as stated is a relationship and like any relationship I have never found the perfect other 1/2. I have found someone that I can live and deal with and more importantly vise versa and that is what you are looking for in the relationship. Also like a relationship understand that when you accept them you also accept the whole family.

Survivalist/preppers that were in your group or a part of the group whatever that leave under harsh condition will hold grudges because this is a relationship and emotions are in relationships. They will tell on you to others to divert attention from themselves so be careful on the cards you show them as LD3 says. No one burned down my barn but someone did try and front me out once but I had seen the writing on the wall and was prepared for that as well and it backfired on them. They in fact tried to embellish on it and have me arrested because they themselves had been let go and had turned to a life of drugs and when they were arrested they tried to make up stuff to get out of it so they told them I had a bunch more than I really do and lied on the illegal items they claimed I had.

Great series!!
    Knowledge is Power, Practiced Knowledge is Strength, Tested Knowledge is Confidence