FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

2015 Silver Site supporter Rmplstlskn's Avatar
    Russian BEAR bombers fly within 50 MILES off California coast

I guess now Obama has been "put on notice" by his move of Stealth bombers to Europe...

-=> Rmplstlskn <=-

-=> Rmplstlskn <=-

Been slacking on the info here, but it is still stirring to a boil over there... Some big heat added recently...

http://www.naturalnews.com/048313_cu...trodollar.html

If the info in article is true (alternative media just as prone to hype and error as MSM), then this is a serious turn of events... Basically, Russia let lose both barrels of their shotgun and is reloading for more... (gas shutdown & petrodollar)

Like I tell anyone who asks, I will not be surprised to wake up and find the USA has been EMP'ed by Russia/China... Maybe more... (I am not a psychic)

Yet the news headlines: FOOTBALL!

Rmpl
    Last edited by Rmplstlskn; 01-19-2015 at 10:38 AM.
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saw this the other day on Zero Hedge.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...pean-countries
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Quote Originally Posted by Rmplstlskn View Post
    Been slacking on the info here, but it is still stirring to a boil over there... Some big heat added recently...

Like I tell anyone who asks, I will not be surprised to wake up and find the USA has been EMP'ed by Russia/China... Maybe more... (I am not a psychic)

Yet the news headlines: FOOTBALL!

Rmpl
    I would be vastly LESS surprised to wake up and find out Obama has added US military forces to the Blackwater, et al, mercenaries he and State put in Ukraine and decided to cross the border into Russia!

I think that's more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    Blackwater, et al, mercenaries he and State put in Ukraine and decided to cross the border into Russia!
    I have not read this... Is this just alternative media news reporting mercenaries paid for by USA black budgets?

Never mind, googled it... Seems it is based from an article in Russia Today. Not taking as gospel, but likely true...

Rmpl
    Last edited by Rmplstlskn; 01-20-2015 at 08:57 PM.
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

Wow, heard a most interesting radio show today on Ukraine, Russia, and our meddling in their affairs... They detailed the history of the recent turmoil over there all the way back to WWII and how many of the Ukrainian fighters we now support are aligned with the Nazi party and how their groups supported Germany against Russia. They proved how we SUCKERED Russia into Afghanistan back in the 80's and how they have never forgotten that. They then laid out our MEDDLING with rulers and governments over there to "corner" Russia and hurt Putin... It is clear by their info that we are CLUELESS to the FIRE we play with right NOW, as we officially send National Guard troops over there, all for the purpose of getting some of them killed so we can escalate.... For we don't send the NG to TRAIN a foreign army, we send SF and other Spec-Op troops, or full-time military... Us sending NG is a PLOY... They also detailed how we have been toying with Putin for years now, trying to pressure him....

Essentially, we are now the RUSSIANS in CUBA, but over in Ukraine, on Russia's border...

Dangerous times, my friends.... Very dangerous times!

Rmpl
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

Care to cite any sources there Rmpl?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.