FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    2015 Silver Site supporter Rmplstlskn's Avatar
    I found the podcast.... (UPDATE: No I didn't... This is an earlier one (Jan 2015), so it is not the one about Ukraine. But it does mention Russia, Carter, Breznenski, and Afghanistan... Still looking....)
    http://insidecville.com/nation/gould...gerald-1-7-15/

Last edited by Rmplstlskn; 03-05-2015 at 09:47 AM.
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

The radio host just uploaded the podcast for "Should We Arm Ukraine?" This is the one I was referring to...

http://insidecville.com/world/should-we-arm-ukraine/

GUESTS: Elizabeth Gould and Paul Fitzgerald, husband-and-wife team of journalists and authors. Their books include Invisible History: Afghanistan’s Untold Story and Crossing Zero: the AfPak War at the Turning Point of American Empire.

TOPIC: Advisors and top political leaders in Washington are calling on President Obama to arm the Ukrainians with lethal force in their struggle with Putin and Russia. But sources on the ground there say we’d be arming neo-Nazis and Islamic Fundamentalists. Here’s some inside information and historic perspective on this issue you’re not likely to hear in Washington or read in the New York Times!

ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE: Wednesday March 4, 2015.
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

I'm gonna check them out , thank you very much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Seems the Kremlin was on fire, unrest in the Square, and a massive troop exercise along the Russian borders with Europe... Putin has been MIA for 11 days (some still think he is missing/killed)... Now Putin's personal bodyguard may have been killed...

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2015/...bodyguard.html

-=> Rmplstlskn <=-

Not sure what it is or what it means...

Bright flashes light up the Russian sky
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

Russia sniffing around the undersea continental data cables... Must be looking for environmental impact to bring to the UN?
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/26/wo...s-us.html?_r=0

Lights out, then DATA COMMS out...

Rmpl
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

I read the article and then .......

Read the article but then took a long look at it again

Smells like put up BS to me. Maybe yes, maybe no.

More of creating putin as the boogy man.

Just as realistic as when the times said so-and-so was giving his guys viagara so they could terrorize the women better.

Good God, there's so much "invented" news out there.

More typical clinton, hillary and obama poofta minion invented stuff

Something is brewing....

My spidey-senses are tingling... Something serious is going on that we don't know about. Too much flashing of swords...

It escalated to public display with the testing of our Trident II multi-warhead nuclear missiles, one at the exact time and place needed to give an impressive display in the twilight sky where so many would see it and record it, and the resulting press frenzy over it.
    The-real-reason-military-conducted-trident-ii-missile-tests

Then Russia responded ~publicly~ with a most obviously intentional release of information on their new DRONE nuclear missile submarine, called a "Port Buster"...
    russia-reveals-secret-nuclear-armed-drone-sub

Now we have the USA & EU ~publicly~ getting their dusty B61-12 nuclear missiles upgraded and operational...
    180-nukes-in-europe-will-go-live-in-russia-face-off

Something is going on.... Just say'in.... May we make it to the elections...

Rmpl
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wow, so if something happens will that be a reason for zero to remain in power?
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

I wish I had a full blown fallout shelter but my army retired pay is not enough. But I did buy an old old back hoe that leaks a little oil but run well. If I had to and I had a day warning I could put in a small bunker out of logs and dirt. At least 3 ft of earth is needed , more is better. If a nuke lands anywhere it is also an EMP just not as controlled as a EMP bomb made for the purpose. Nukes are not as powerful as people believe , don't get me wrong there's plenty of damage.
    As you increase a nukes output you really are not doing what you think. A one megaton is standard in MERVS but they also have problems . A 10 megaton really is a 1.10 megaton as you don't really increase it ten fold. And a nuke is survivable if you are past the epicenter. at 30 mile away you would be protected just by a wall and it depends on the fallout after that. This is just so huge a subject and my training is 17 years old , not much has changed though most is theory not actual use. Filters on NBC gear will plug fast and a NBC suit is only good for 8-24 hours. There are ways to increase this but. It is so much info. Most people don't even try because they think it would be the end of the world and they would mostly sit around waiting for.gov to show up. Oh well !!. The big O would Love The excuse though, your right.