FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Seems NK had another missile "fail" just after launch.

Obviously we are doing some of this, either cyber warfare or perhaps some particle beam weapon or some other tech not widely known about.

A week after the last one, there was mysterious grid issues in both San Fran area and clear across the country in NYC. It will be telling if something similar pops up in the next few weeks.

Watch word for the day is Amber.
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

An interesting albeit an alarmist look at things-

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-you-ready-die

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/19/w...sia-syria.html

So if I had a bug out away from a major city in my plans,
    and the US or Russia shot down an airplane from the other country, I would definitely start looking at burning some vacation time I had built up not for trips to gay loving disney land but to maybe take a short vacay to the mountains or similar away from the city.

Don't get your tripwires out of order just because things move slow. Hold firm to your tripwires.

Blog Entries
    Bugging out..what's that...I'm bugging home..lmao.

Cold war 2.0 , 80s all over again. Time to dust off the woodland,power up the short wave..and watch reddawn all weekend... ;p
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia..... Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...g-in-venezuela

...and Eastasia is our friend. It seems that we will always have an endless supply of windmills to fight. “You are with us, or you are with the terrorists.”