FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Temp. Send me a pm with what yer looking for ..and what your bringing..that way ill know to drive the truck or the super gas saver .ill have stuff like last camp..
    And stuff that's better ....plus lil red led tipped ones.
    Sides that it'll be gear...maybe tarp kits ...got a bunch of yore and tan cordora..
    Maybe some NBC gear...current zombie outbreak will determine if I wanna get rid of any.

Ill have my buddy from the forum hikes in tow..
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Gold Site supporter 2014- thank you!
    I will be there, just not sure for how long. For sure all day on Saturday. Dennis

Several people have asked about doing some gear demos- fighting gear, house load/BO gear, etc. I'm bringing several examples of each and ask that anyone who wants to do the same. Sometimes it's easier for people to figure these sorts of things out in person versus just looking at pics on the net. I'm sure their will be some items there for sale/trade as usual also- bring trade goods, PM's or cash.

We will be looking at a few basic chokes that anyone can learn really easily. No one will be choking someone else "out" but you will have a chance to apply some of these chokes. 1 or 2 you might have seen but the vast majority probably not. We'll look at how to use things people wear or gear to choke them with also. Why chokes? Because they are kind of an equalizer. "Dude" might be twice your size and if you punch him in the face he can take it. Or maybe you broke his arm off and he kept fighting- meanwhile all you get for your troubles is something to go over the mantle... LOL But when you deprive someone of air and/or blood the brain, the nerve center DOES shut down momentarily. That's when you see people "go out" from a choke. Don't worry, we won't go that far with it at the campout!!! So these will be great techniques for anyone to use if in a fight. "But I'll just pull a gun blahblahblahblah" - you may not have a gun. But if you choke someone out, you can take THEIR GUN! We'll cover a lot of fun stuff like that and their will be plenty of people there familiar with these things to help facilitate everyone's learning. No survivalists will be harmed in the making of this campout
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Blog Entries
    Ill be camping outta my Ruck like always so it can be shown around as well.same as yours iirc but set up different. Ill toss the three day Ruck and mule in the kit bag as well.
    Ill have a civy version of my Ruck for barter.. that'll give an extra for folks to look at.

Sounds like fun times ahead.

Any jewelry /gold experts out there got some junk stuff I may bring to barter.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

I know most you you guys like the chest rigs, so I will bring the battle belt set up that I used at the class. Dennis

Dennis- seems like IIRC reading that you got an MVT Shield? If so please bring it and we will try to drum up some business for Max on those

Folks- if you have any gear you want to tinker with, etc. bring it with you. There will be a lot of knowledgeable gear types there that can help. Also we'll bring some gear to sell also, so bring barter wapuum or cash. If you have extra gear to trade/sell by all means bring it for barter time.

Given current situation, maybe a little intro on how to use a gas mask would be in order also.
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Yes I will bring the MVT shield. I should have a bunch of extra gear to bring also. Dennis

Does anyone have a bow drill or piston for starting fire? Would love to see that up close.
    we will be using our home made hammocks again.1011131344.jpg

Contributing Member Nov 11
    Can we dress up in our camo and visit each tent for candy? LOL

Weather is looking wonderful for camping- in the 70's during the day and high 40's at night.

Remember we can always use more wood for the campfire, bring some if you have some.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."