FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Got an older Jeep last year that was an anniversary present for my wife. It's been great so far, no problems whatsoever. Little four banger but it's 4wd. Been meaning to get some various accessories going on there- brush guard and winch, etc. but just haven't had the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

A friend of mine that just retired from the mil. in Canada and works for gen dynamics spoke with me about the brits sending a bunch of land rovers to Canada to sell off for surplus. All older ones mil spec. He is going to get the info for me . if it pans out to be true I will post info.

I just rode in a mini trk from japan. It is quite the beast. 4wd, diesel , heat, radio, 58inchs wide, had bigger tires set out on rims so wider. This lady paid 3 grand. Claims it will do 70 mph if throttle control is taken off. Only does 35 now . WT. aprox1600 lbs. Built like a tank.

Found a decent deal on a 2014 Polaris Ranger Crew cab at an auction a while back.

Everyone told me "you need one of these" "I use mine every day" and I kept putting it off going "yeah yeah I hear ya..."

Damn if I have used this thing every day since I got it.....

Christmas Eve my son and I were cutting up some big pines and a big oak that fell recently. Pulled the Ranger right down to it with the little trailer on it and was able to put the cut rounds right in there. Cutting down on how far we usually carry the cut firewood. Have used it for fencing projects way back in the woods, etc.

It's a nice way to quickly check long fence lines back in the woods also. Haven't been dogging it out, but it will go through some low water and muddy spots pretty well. On the road it gets up to 50mph really quickly.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."