JRH Products
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

No Trespassing Sign - help keep the gov't off your property

I recently heard about this site on Paul Wheaton's Podcast 215 with Glenn Kansinger, Glenn uses this No Trespassing sign on his property to keep out government officials from snooping on his land. Note the fee is to the person not the agency. That is very important from my understanding.

http://www.landrights.com/trespassing_intro.htm

No_Trespassing2.jpg

He has lots of info on his site.
    "It's a trap!!!!" -- Admiral Ackbar

To borrow the movie line......."I got to get me one of these"!!! (Will Smith in Independence Day)

By the way there 610Alpha...I tried the link and it's no good. Maybe it's just my computer, but could you check and see if your link is good and if so let me know. If not could you try and find a good link and then repost. THANKS.
    "It has been said that preparedness and being prepared promotes fear. This isn't true.......being UNPREPARED is what promotes fear"

dim,
    I tried the link previously and it worked fine... today... you are correct.. ??

Link doesn't work for me either.
    Last edited by MustangGal; 06-19-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    Site is down. I did a whois search and sent an email to address on file. Fingers crossed that the site will be back.

Thanks for letting me know!

Blog Entries
    Here is the response I got:

The website is down and may be down permanently as Mr. Munro passed away on January 19th of this year. We, the family, have not yet decided what they wish to do with the information and the website.

I don't want to rain on anyones party BUT do you really think any of the alphabet agencies mentioned on the sign wil be deterred one second by that sign?

None of them conform to the highest law of the land... the Constitution.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

One of the ranges I shoot at when I visit family has the signs for sale. If anyone is looking for one, I can ask a family member to find out how much the signs sell for at the range.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Benn Gleck View Post
    I don't want to rain on anyones party BUT do you really think any of the alphabet agencies mentioned on the sign wil be deterred one second by that sign?

None of them conform to the highest law of the land... the Constitution.
    Maybe not the alphabet soup group but the part where it calls out the "local members of zoning and planning boards" may. Because you aren't charging the fine to the agency but to the person.

This may be similar to what you want http://www.narlo.org/sign.html
    Quod tu es, ego fui, quod ego sum, tu eris.
    What you are, I once was. What I am, you will become.