FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Quickclot combat gauze and Combat application Tourniquets (CAT) CLOSEOUT

So we made a special purchase of these for a customer and some were left over.

Their is only a few of them, but if anyone needs some we have just 2 packages of the Quickclot combat gauze. This is the new "heat free" formula 3 inches by 4 Yards.

Also, their is a handful (4) of Combat application tourniquets -commonly called a "CAT". These are very nice cause you can use them one handed and their are a secure means of attaching a tourniquet. Current military CLS doctrine is use of tourniquets to help keep the person in the fight and also to free up someone sitting there holding pressure on the wound. The old method of holding pressure meant that TWO people now were out of the fight.

This is an important consideration for what we are doing. Especially when you figure few of us will be operating in large groups. The difference between having 2 or 3 guns in the fight might mean the difference of surviving or losing the fight.

Their are 4 of the C.A.T.'s in stock for this price. I can't make a special listing on the website for them as we don't normally carry these as a stock item. Pic is attached.

Get Either a C.A.T. or a package of Quickclot combat gauze for $24.95 plus shipping. We can fight up to 3 of either or both products in a flat priority mail envelope which ships for $5.75 with delivery confirmation so figure $6. will ship up to 3 of these items.

Easiest thing would be paypal, but you can call up and order if you so desire.

You can paypal to jrhenterprises@dishmail.net If you would like you can email me and say "I want 1 of this" and I'll send a paypal request to you to make it easier if you so desire.

Or Call us at 912.379.9441 or 912.375.1480
    Attached Images Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

2015 Silver Site supporter Rmplstlskn's Avatar
    I'll take one CAT and one QuikClot... I will paypal you + $5.75 shipping

Rmpl

Got you down for one of each. Thanks! Should be able to ship it tomorrow a.m.

Hey Lowdown3, If'n you still have some, I'll take 1 quikclot. If it is not too much trouble I'll pay you for the item and shipping at the campout.
    Thanks,
    Ray

Will do. No shipping costs picking it up at the campout thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia_Boy View Post
    Hey Lowdown3, If'n you still have some, I'll take 1 quikclot. If it is not too much trouble I'll pay you for the item and shipping at the campout.
    Thanks,
    Ray
    Brought it to the campout but forgot to get it to you before you left. Hope your feeling better. I have the little stove and the grate you left also. We'll have to get together for pizza one day and I'll bring those and the quickclot.