FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

terror watch lists

considering the florida muslim pos warrior,
    should the fbi clear someone on the terror watch lists to buy a weapon?

clearly folks on this list are probably dangerous .... right?

consider...
    I have a very close associate who is drawing military retirement.
    he is an officer.
    after stopping his regular duties he started going to the middle east as a contractor.
    he made several trips...
    because he was a "frequent traveler to the middle east" he got put on a watch list and it
    caused him to get pulled from normal lines and questioned and checked every time he went through
    an airport.
    folks, this guy does not look middle eastern in any fashion.
    and he ain't. speaking plainly, he's a big ole white boy with a crew cut. looks like he might've played some college ball on the line. raised in the south like a proper patriot by another usa military officer. has picked up a couple of college degrees. says "yes m'am and holds the doors for ladies) not a keyboard commando or a wannabe.

bottom line...
    just because someone is on those lists does not mean that they have terrorist tendencies.
    now, if a hoodlum were to bother his wife, outside the quickie store, I suspect the hoodlum would learn the definition of terror!!

I suspect that the federal gov't has placed thousands of patriots on the watch lists. these are men that we want to be well armed. they have already stood tall and straight willing to lay down their life for family and country. I see so many folks
    yak yakking about all their skills and what they can do. lol... and
    oh... me?... I haven't served and don't have the skills either! (and no guns either! not counting my bb guns! we don't need 'em living in a condo. lol)

a soldier reports a little stress and they keep him from buying a gun.
    a soldier/sailor/airman makes a few trips to the middle east and they want to keep him from buying a gun.

I think trump is right. no muslims admitted. and don't let muslims buy guns.

I agree !!!!. All you really have to do is pi$$ off the right people and you would be on that list and many others.

Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    I'll be candid about this issue. I fear Washington DC more than I fear ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannlicher View Post
    I'll be candid about this issue. I fear Washington DC more than I fear ISIS.
    That has to be the best post on the subject I've seen.
    Kudos

Bob

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A few questions...
    1. Who places people on the watch list?
    2. What is the written criteria to place someone on the watch list?
    3. Is said person notified that (s)he is on the watch list?
    4. What is persons recourse for being placed on the watch list?
    5. What is the written criteria for being removed from the watch list?
    6. How does a person get removed from the watch list and how long does it take, and...does said person need an attorney (which costs $$$) to petition to be removed.

Until these, and probably more questions i haven't thought of are answered, should we have a watch list?
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

we had a thief in the area... and some folks started a list.
    till some folks id'ed the thief... and he wasn't on the list!

i'm for lists.

I can't answer your other questions.

my associate stayed for a while... and was pulled for further inspection/review repeatedly...