FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ted cruze-- who was he?

the texas branch of my family were big ted crooze fans.
    working folks, cops, nurses, landowners, business owners, all.
    I joined them.. for a while, supporting cruze... (I don't always make good decisions)

now we see that his "word" was about as good as cowpie.

and cruise wanted the world to know what he thought.. he accomplished that.

there are times when folks come together for the common good...
    now Texans won't want him at the ranch for the bbq.
    folks don't want a traitor in their camp. I don't.
    yep... trump shouldn't have let him have a place on the platform... but more importantly... as least now we know.
    it's good to know about folks. cruz is trying to get Hillary elected! aaaahhhh!

crooz is done... he needs to go home and live off his wife's income. (and move to Massachusheetts or nu yawk or wherever goldman sachs is located.
    he's done in texas. the bad part of this story is that every team needs every player they can get..

I guess that's one way to look at it...

what do the kalifornia folk say?

Anyone who has read Julius Ceasar knows you never give the opposition a platform to speak. Cruz didn't get his Mark Anthony moment he was probably expecting, but he got his five minutes of fame.

I supported Cruz also, we voted for him in the primary.
    Yes folks, they are ALL CROOKED, they are ALL scumdogs.

Hitlery however is one of the worst, her husband and her have a body count higher than most Somali pirates and Zulu villages.

There is a helluva lot I don't like about Trump, we may find out he was a wolf in sheep's clothing. But we KNOW about hitlery. Division does us no good at this point unfortunately. Thankfully their hasn't been another Ross Perot type come up.

Yes I know they are all scum, all bought and paid for, etc. etc. Yes, "lesser of two evils", but that is what it has actually come down to.

If you don't care, think screw it, well you must be one bad A prepped up, in shape training Sum Buck.... Me, I'd like another 4 years to get ready if we can get it, to train close family more, etc. I hear the "eff it let's get it going" BS argument from a lot of patriots. 99% of the time it's from folks that have never seemed to have endured any hardships in life, or Mr. Milktoast types that have Walter Mitty fantasies. Guys, if/when the country falls apart, it's going to be a major flipping mess, no one in their right mind wants that.

If keeping hitlery out of the White House will delay that, I'm for delaying it.
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Well Cruze was one thing, he stuck to the same belief all thru the Donnie brook. He would be the one to fire the first shot at the red coats. For bad or good we do need those people who will die for what they believe, figuratively and literally. So in the end we are again stuck with two bad choices . Maybe the people will kick out the dems and repubs and start a new party some day. I agree they all lie, if they don't they go to jail/dead/set up/ etc.

2015 Silver Site supporter Rmplstlskn's Avatar
    I personally think Trump allowed it for the press he got, as well as the political booby-trap he set for Cruz... Cruz stepped on it and it went off.

And Cruz's "Heidi" and "attacked my family" justification falls flat. For if true, he would have stayed away and let the press know he is rejecting Trump and not showing up. I do not see how this did Cruz any good at all..

Rather, it looks like Trump played him like a fiddle...

Rmpl
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Agree with 1Admin, although I supported Trump in the primary, as I saw Cruz as another insider...maybe not as deep inside as Bush and Rubio, but still inside the circle. Then the issue that back a year ago a Cruz lead PAC wrote Carli a check for $500K, and as soon as she jumped ship she supported him. When Bush jumped, his son who was running part of his campaign jumped to Cruzs' campaign. Hedi has some dubious links to the North American Union push that i just couldn't vet very well and she is part of the upper echelon of Goldman sachs.

Maybe Trump is a wolf in sheep clothing as 1admin said, but I am willing to give his leash some slack until he shows different. He came in and upset the apple cart big time and has the media on their heels. He is playing the media because they keep saying things like "he isn't running a traditional campaign like Romney and McCain. Well no $hi# sherlock, they both got their a$$ handed to them, so why should he do anything like the "traditional" campaign? They cannot predict him and so all they can do is bash and trash him. What ever Trump has done in his life that they say is bad is nowhere near the lives lost and national security breeches under hitlary's watch. a stay at home or a "never trump" vote is only one step closer for hitlary. I will take my chances with the Donald at this point.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    I will take my chances with the Donald at this point.
    This is where I am as well...

Would I love a "perfect brick" to plug the hole in the dam? Sure... But we don't. So I will take whatever I can stuff in the crack that will allow for a more permanent repair later. We are in EGYPT. All we have is bricks with no straw....

Rmpl
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

[QUOTE]He is playing the media because they keep saying things like "he isn't running a traditional campaign like Romney and McCain. Well no $hi# sherlock, they both got their a$$ handed to them, so why should he do anything like the "traditional" campaign?[/QUOTE}

I remember listening to the 2012 Prez debates. Romney who was kind of a weak little female dog to begin with, asked Ob about sequestration and Ob basically said "don't go there." And that was IT. He didn't follow up, didn't use the momentum to attack somewhere else, etc.

The old school everyone play nicey nice campaigns are gone. They are pretty much pointless in today's society of 8 second attention spans, reality TV show "ooooh! He got served!!!" mentality.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Yes, the "Boom!.... (mic drop).... It was LIT" generation.... I see this focus all the time surrounded by college age minds of mush...

But I was proud of my 12yo daughter last night. We were watching some of the DNC dog and pony show and my daughter was able to pick apart all the lies they were spouting without any of my guidance... She caught the lies about Trump as well....

Rmpl
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-