DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Anyone know the exact highest historical price for gold and silver during the run up in the 1970's?

A chart from the time Nixon took us off the gold standard to now would be good to see the highs and lows.
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    it's been a month...
    and time to check the upward progress of your pm stores.. (notice I said "yours!")

two ways to think about it...
    1. O sheet!! it's down. I lost money!

2. Yee Hah! buying opportunity. even better than when ld asked.

take your choice... or choose both! me... I just made another purchase and disposable monies are limited right now!

gold is about 1250
    silver is about 17.50

for gold that is about 5% down from our starting point of 1320
    and
    for silver about 12% down from our start of 20.

I always see it as a buying opportunity. I'm all about....

LINK REMOVED
    Last edited by 1Admin; 05-19-2017 at 06:39 PM. Reason: spammer?

I remember someone with a similar name that I haven't seen on the net in a long time.
    jg24.
    sing out....

with the no. Korean threats of war... I wondered what gold/silver were doing...
    gold spot 1292.
    silver spot 17.22

no significant change since this thread started.

I don't remember the question about a chart, but that would be interesting...

it has been a while!
    5 months since someone reported.

a gold nut associate is "getting out"

he is not a "prepper" nor is he "preppy"
    when i asked why sell now? his answer was "i'm adding a building at the cabin."

so i checked spot prices and remembered this thread.

gold 1336
    silver 17

silver down from original post... gold about the same!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    I remember someone with a similar name that I haven't seen on the net in a long time.
    jg24.
    sing out....
    No. He was just some a-hole that was here briefly spamming some crappy PM company. Gave him the benefit of the doubt and he showed himself to be a loser.

It isn't THAT guy, that predicted the economy crashing when the Dow was at 10,000 I wasted a lot of time listening to that dunskie also....

If you had bought gold when that dunskie said it was a good deal ($1,600.'ish) instead of a decent mutual fund when the Dow was ("about to crash" at 10K), you would still be upside down $300. or so on your gold. Your stock market investment however probably would have doubled by now (or more).

Scare mongers like that guy rarely stay one place long cause their BS predictions fall apart. Only the ones with short memories listen to them after too many "this is it" type pronouncements.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."