JRH Products

FLIR Scout TK- $600. thermal imager!

Debuted at SHOT in January, FLIR just started shipping these.

Our first orders have arrived and ALL Pre-orders have shipped already, with just a handful still in stock.

http://www.jrhenterprises.com/Scout-...er-TS-0021.htm

Down to 3 left this morning.

FOR THE PRICE, this is a great entry level thermal!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Got this today (9-28-16) from our Flir rep-

FLIR Scout TK will be going up in price to $749 MSRP. May want to consider “loading up” on this product over the next few weeks.

So if your on the fence, saving $150. doing it now versus later should knock you off of it....

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have to say that the one I got from you (JRH Enterprises) is a welcomed addition to my force multipliers. Once I get a few minutes I will do a quick vid on it and post it. My profession and business is eating up my time right now, but have a vacation planned in a week! Whew, need one....
    Last edited by Patriotic Sheepdog; 10-01-2016 at 10:29 AM.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

This was so on my purchase list this month...until my 16 YO daughter calls with...I think I have a flat tire....

2015 Silver Site supporter Rmplstlskn's Avatar
    Curious if this device can be used at the same time as holding a long gun, in any way, like if you were using it for varmints...? Or would some kind of head mount be needed? I assume it cannot handle recoil forces, so weapon mount is out. Just trying to figure out how this device could be used to take a shot at something in the dark, like a predator lurking around a campsite.

Rmpl
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

Quote Originally Posted by Rmplstlskn View Post
    Curious if this device can be used at the same time as holding a long gun, in any way, like if you were using it for varmints...? Or would some kind of head mount be needed? I assume it cannot handle recoil forces, so weapon mount is out. Just trying to figure out how this device could be used to take a shot at something in the dark, like a predator lurking around a campsite.

Rmpl
    Not particularly no.

Primary use is as a handheld, for scouting. Now I've heard or all kinds of schemes where people have made head mounts for the other Scouts in the series, so theoretically anything is possible.

Head mounting it though would not provide an AIMPOINT POINT for anything you would detect.

The unit is not designed to take the shock of weapons recoil, definitely do not try to weapons mount it.
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

FLIR is finally started to get caught up on lead time on these. We have been quoting 2-4 weeks but the longest wait has been around 2 weeks.

Next week we should be totally caught up- orders are charged when ready to ship on any items with lead times- versus other places that will charge your card immediately upon placing the order and then tell you it's going to be 4 weeks from FLIR.

Good time to order to avoid the factory lead time.