FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Welcome new members- read this

Welcome to all new forum members.

We have been upgrading the site and working out some kinks.

Here is how the forum joining process goes now-

1. You register.
    2. We get email notification from the forum of a new user.
    3. We go to the admin center and manually have to approve each new member. This helps us avoid the hundreds of registration attempts by spammers and spam bots.
    4. Once you are approved the website automatically sends you an approval email. Only AFTER you receive this can you make a post or start using the forum here.
    5. The automated email with the approval also tells you to make an introduction post right away so we can know your account is functioning properly. You absolutely have to do this.

Helpful hints-

1. Don't attempt to register a username that is just a conglomoration of letters and numbers- for example- r234k5s9kd That looks like and USUALLY is a spammer/spam bot type attempt and will likely not be approved.
    2. Make sure you POST SOMETHING after you get the approval email from the site. Ideally you'll make an introduction post, but even a response to someone else thread counts as a post and let's you know your account is functioning right.
    3. We check back on new accounts regularly to be sure the process is all working correctly. If you never make a post, you will get multiple PM's, visitor messages, etc. from one of the mods trying to be sure your account is functioning correctly. Once again, it's important to POST SOMETHING so we know your account is functioning correctly.

4. If AFTER you receive the approval email, or if it's been a couple DAYS since you registered and did not get an approval email, then please email me with the Username you attempted to register so I can work on the problem for you. Stuff happens guys, don't act all hurt if your account isn't working correctly, just let me know so I can fix it for you.

My email-
    robertjrhenterprises@gmail.com
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

To be crystal clear- new users are EXPECTED to make some sort of post right away your account gets set up. That helps us know your account is functioning correctly and of course why the hell did you join if you were not going to post anything?

So be clear- new users MUST POST SOMETHING asap after they get the confirmation email that their account is set up.

I hope this is the right place to introduce myself. An older white, female from Ky with limited resources and not best physical shape (I'm fat, arthritis from age 11, epilepsy, and flat footed, so if zombies come after me and you, I'll hit you in the knee and take off waddling if you try and run off and leave me). Really into reading about prepping but limited efforts, food for several months, a small place 5 acres trying to get perennials (orchards and shrubs) my sons are the ones for defense while I'm trying to gather info and experience for farming. Some activities take money and I do not have that commodity but do have faith God will lead me as I try look out for kids and grandkids. Prepping skills, low, knowledge low to mid-low, money fat goose egg, so if I post be kind as not up to speed with most but am trying to build skills set. crice

Easiest thing is just to post a new topic in the Introduce Yourself forum here with your name and a hello. You can cut and paste what you wrote above to that new post.