FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Excess inventory blowing out 11/24

Items I don't normally stock but have purchased small quantities of, you won't find them on the website. Look them up online for info if need be.

Very small quantities of each. All items NEW. All sold under cost first come first served. This will be posted numerous places so act fast- EMAIL stating what you want- that is faster than posting it.

Misc. small qty. inventory as of 11/23/16
    First come first served. Call or email to order. 912.379.9441 or 912.375.1480 CLOSED AFTER NOON ON THANKSGIVING DAY!

robertjrhenterprises@gmail.com

*782 Gear "Smoke Cloke" multicam woobie/poncho liner with hood, brand new
    BELOW COST- $49.95 TWO AVAILABLE- JUST ONE LEFT

*782 Gear Multicam "Reprieve" cold weather jacket. (2) size XL and (1) size XXL BELOW COST $59.95 brand new

*Primaloft Parka extra cold Coyote Tan Large (2) available BELOW COST at $79.95 brand new in wrap

*ADS Beyonds CLS-PCU Bora Jacket in Alpha Green. A little L4 type wind jacket that folds up VERY SMALL. (2) XL and (2) L available BELOW COST $39.95 EACH new in wrap

*Multicam LWOL Massif fire resistant Trousers new in wrap (2) Long regular, (1) XL regular BELOW COST $49.95

*London Bridge/Scott Multicam medical bag- the big one Brand new $250.00 These are all gems but this is the best flippin pearl in the lot..... SOLD

ALL THE SNUGPAKS are gone but we do have TWO - Tactical Assault systems T1 sleeping bags, Extreme rated to 23 degrees, very small and lightweight, new in wrap. $40.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If this is the Medical Bag ( http://lbtinc.com/bags-backpacks-pac...uma-bag-c.html ), somebody will get a GREAT bag. I have looked at this bag in the past, but just couldn't warrant the MSRP. I now have my med bags set up and ready, but if i didn't I would be jumping on this...it is a FREAKING steal....

http://lbtinc.com/bags-backpacks-pac...uma-bag-c.html
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!