FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Thread: eyewear

eyewear

This post could be in training, the armory or gear.
    I have reached the point in life where I need glasses for most everything. I came up with a lens strength that works viewing my sights and targets, but I haven't found a good combination of prescription glasses and eye protection. Of course I purchase poly carbonate lenses, but there is no upper or side protection. Does anyone make prescription safety glasses? Are there googles that will go over classes other than the old clunky work type?

I've heard that you can get prescription lenses made for some of the military eye pro like the ESS and similar. Don't know for sure as I've never done it.

The "impact resistant" ones most eye glass places sell supposedly are good for "racket ball" and similar. That would be a good option if nothing else.
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Thanks, ESS has lens inserts.

There are a number of companies that make safety eyewear for those of us who need prescription lenses. Just get your prescription from your optometrist. Companies can fill most prescriptions.

Just one...
    https://www.amazon.com/Honeywell-Uve...0ZS852MGXSBPWS

I used to wear prescription goggles for playing racquetball. I see if I can company that made them.
    "One cannot but ponder the question: what if the Arabs had been Christians? To me it seems certain that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of women is the outstanding cause for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly what he was around the year 700, while we have kept on developing. Here, I think, is a text for some eloquent sermon on the virtues of Christianity." - General George S. Patton, diary, June 9, 1943.

Thanks Tackleberry, I'll check them out.