DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 54- too much

2016 Silver Supporter, thank you!
    OK all! I took one of those DNA test for age. I'm 66yrs old on the calendar but the test said 99 yrs old per my body. So a long time ago I used to carry 100 lbs with ammo gear, this in turned caused a lot of stress on spine hips etc . I shrunk 2 inchs in 8 years of jump status/Recondo school e&e etc. , you all get the drift , take care of yourself now. Train but think of the future.. Now don't think I'm a sissy , but I now use a deer carrier with wheels on it, or a good wagon when I go out with gear. A deer cart can go about anywhere. Take care of yourself while your young. And if SHTF when your the grandpa then you all will be able to help the young ones. I wish I could afford one of them DR on wheels power wagons.

It's just good natured ribbing amongst friends

But yeah that much weight gets harder as you get older, no doubt there.

I prefer my 30-35 lb. packs. Can move a LOT faster with them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

2016 Silver Supporter, thank you!
    Why can't someone invent a good pack with frame that extends like a airport pc of luggage made of Ti with composite wheels. so when you get tired you can take it off pull out the handle, pop on the wheels and roll it behind you , 8 inch wheels should do. carbon fiber frame/handle axle , Ti alloy wheels , heh away we go.