FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Thread: Zumba

Zumba

Yes it is largely a chick thing.

Anywhoo, so my wife has been working out a lot for the last year or so. Burning up the treadmill, running with us, doing a lot of various exercises at home, etc.

For Christmas I got her some of these Zumba DVD's. It's basically a music/dance workout system. She loves them and does sometimes an hour or more of them and then uses the treadmill for an hour as well.

So she was telling me about one of the DVD's that focuses on abs. I'm thinking "this is chick stuff it can't be too bad." And like most wives I think she could read my smug smile as exactly saying that.

"Do it with me then."

OK, challenge accepted. I feel my core is relatively decent seeing as the work we do focus a lot on core strength, prime movers, etc.

So it's like 5-7 minute sections, with probably 30 minutes in each subdivision.

We do the first section and it wraps up. I go "well that wasn't bad" and start to walk off.

"It's just getting started" she says.

30 minutes later I admit "yeah I can kinda feel it."

Decent workout, I did it a couple days with her recently when we had the freezpokalips here and it didn't get much above freezing for a couple days.

On a plus note, lots of nice looking females in the video working out as well, makes it easy to follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I don't know, we may have to check your "man-card" for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    I don't know, we may have to check your "man-card" for that one.
    LMAO!!!

Wait till you see some of the hot chicks on the screen!!! LOL

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

My wife has had me try some of her pilates videos multiple times before. I've tried to do some of the exercises and they are much more difficult than they look.

That's okay.

I'll stick to squats, deadlifts, and cleans, etc.