DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit

What is your nightmare survival scenario?

What really makes you think "I don't know if we could survive that" or "I don't know if we would want to survive that."

What do you think causes more trepidation about that scenario that any others?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Worst scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    What really makes you think "I don't know if we could survive that" or "I don't know if we would want to survive that."

What do you think causes more trepidation about that scenario that any others?
    My Ex-wife comes west of the Mississippi!

All else is minor.

2015 Silver Site supporter Rmplstlskn's Avatar
    All out nuclear war with Russia and China with full arsenal of ICBM's... It would be major $uck no matter where you lived. Might rather move on to the next dimension in the initial exchange.

On a more realistic view: CANCER. That truly sucks! Brutal...

Rmpl
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

I don't have an ex wife, but I can see that scenario as being horrific!
    great answer.

nuclear war... yeah.

pandemic/epidemic/pestilence (i'm not even sure what each of those words mean!) would be on my major concern list.

why?
    I don't know how to treat. my close medical associates aren't physically close. and if they did get here, (or I got there!)
    would they have the wherewithal to treat. the helplessness of that situation mixed with seeing friends and relatives and neighbors
    deteriorate and die would be trepidation.

Any of the above would be nightmarish; pandemic, currency collapse, nuke, EMP. Our easy life might be gone forever. That brings back an earlier and insightful post...would we turn on each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    ...would we turn on each other?
    Hi folks! I dont normally post (I do read the posts, however), But I need to respond to this one. Would we turn on each other? Absolutely!!! Expect it. Now, I'm not saying you or anyone else on this forum in particular, but I think when things get tight, people would get desperate. I have a fear/concern about the area I live in. We have no state/local police so I would think that in a SHTF arena, our local fire department would be he local policing force. However, I dont trust them. I once had a conversation about a SHTF scenario and prepping with the fire chief. His attitude was that he would just steal what he needed. I'm under the assumption that our fire department would morph into a roaming gang. That's my fear.

Blog Entries
    I don't think your far off Pete.
    Even just small groups of locals would do the same. But it's a ton easier if the group/team mindset is in place.

My scenarios are ones I can't control.
    Epidemics...nuke.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the dad during a zombie outbreak that gets bit because the kid opened the door for a friend..lol .
    Yup..all comfy..and chilling then..bam...im chewing brains.
    Thanks a lot Lil Timmy.

But honestly ...id like to think of myself as well off for most events....but I'm not cocky enough to not see the flaws in my set up.

I need 500 more rolls of TP ...
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!