FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Just TWO FLIR Scout TK Thermal imagers massive marked down

Last shipment from FLIR/Armasight included two TKs that arrived with their DISPLAY BOXES beat up. Units are packed inside a foam insert inside that box and units are totally fine. I charged them up and tested them are they are good to go. The boxes however looks like hell.

Course as survivalists, few of us are interested in DISPLAY BOXES and most of us are interested in GREAT DEAL on working units.

So I have just two, BRAND NEW from the factory FLIR Scout TK thermal imagers with FULL FACTORY WARRANTY that I am marking down drastically.

CALL or email for the price

robert@jrhenterprises.com

912.379.9441 or 912.375.1480

Once again, their is just TWO of these like this and I'm going to move them at a loss. So this is a once in a lifetime price....

Move quick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

2015 Silver Site supporter Rmplstlskn's Avatar
    Sent you an email...

Rmpl
    -=> Rmplstlskn <=-

All sold out now.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."