DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit

Hello From the Great State of Maine

Looking to get ready for the darkness.
    Coyotes recently tried to lure my dogs away from the house, it was an impressive show, but our boys were not that dumb that night.
    Otherwise it sure looks like change is a coming to our way of life.
    I play pool Wednesday night. The bartender, when asked where all the locals were, as the bar only had young summer camp counselors in attendance, replied that they were "Doing Heroin."
    "What?," we asked.
    He said, "Yes, doing Heroin," the handsome, stylish, young man added, " I cannot believe how many people have tried to sell me some heroin."
    "Wow," we both said.
    He then said, "I know 6 people who do not do heroin and you are 2 of them."
    When talking with my kids about it later they said it was just the nature of the local, family bar. I am not so sure.
    Some local cities are fighting back hard, you see in the papers many, many arrests. Others, the majority by my reckoning, are ignoring the problem.
    The body count is the real indicator, 60-65,000 dead by overdose in 2016, many more expected in 2017.
    To me this is just another indicator that unwelcome change is coming.
    My next purchase is either a 1,000 fuel tank or night vision. But life has a way of intruding on the best laid plans.

Welcome to the forums!
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

welcome..
    regarding the fuel tank or nv decision...
    if I can't find a significant reason to purchase one first....
    then I watch prices of both and take the first one that has a price drop or good deal!

I wonder how the heroine folks will act when/if there are problems in society and they can't get their
    fix...

Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    welcome..
    regarding the fuel tank or nv decision...
    if I can't find a significant reason to purchase one first....
    then I watch prices of both and take the first one that has a price drop or good deal!

I wonder how the heroine folks will act when/if there are problems in society and they can't get their
    fix...
    Thanks.
    The heroin users are dying at an impressive rate.
    What kind of parasite sells a product that kills the customer?
    Maybe I should not have introduced myself to the forum with the little story like what I did, but it struck me hard in the brain, the reality of fentanil.
    And yes, I did a Craigs List search for a tank and also started the reading to figure out which NV is best for me.

Welcome Oldtoad.
    Your fuel tank, I got a good deal a couple of years ago. A work friend was parting out a totaled OTR truck. I purchased the polished fuel tanks for cheap; less than the scrap metal price. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    Welcome Oldtoad.
    Your fuel tank, I got a good deal a couple of years ago. A work friend was parting out a totaled OTR truck. I purchased the polished fuel tanks for cheap; less than the scrap metal price. Just a thought.
    Yes, bought a used 150 gallon aluminum saddle tank we used to fuel rented heavy equipment.
    Had a shot at a double walled tank but the price at the time was high for me.
    Prices due to govinmint regulation are sky high.